Thread: My NTM Cylinder And Slide Kahrs

My NTM Cylinder And Slide Kahrs

I've been looking for a really nice MK or K Elite series gun and ran across these on a major site for sale.

The dealer had seven of Frank Harris' personal Kahrs he says he bought directly from Mr Harris. I've always wanted a few full custom guns, and Wilson Combat, C&S, etc were at the top of my list.

The ones here are a Cylinder & Slide Package 3 P9 and a Package 2 P40.
    The serial number born on dates are approximately 2006. They both have bright night sights. They both have polished triggers and actions, beveled mag wells and mag release cutouts, crowned muzzles, and the P40 has a slight carry bevel on some parts.
    The best part is they were each less than the cost of just the factory gun, and they included holsters and other accessories!

The P9 is especially smooth and beautiful. I love its polished flats, beveled edges, slide top serrations, 360° frame stippling and the trigger is so much smoother than factory (if that's possible).

Here's a link to C&S site describing each level of work they offer:
    https://cylinder-slide.com/Category/CP138

The dealer still has a C&S Package 3 PM40, a factory K40 Covert, and a K40 with the Black-T finish. I'll post link here if that's OK.

Those are prettiest Kahrs I've seen!

Site Supporter
    Damn, those are nice.

I never felt like I could justify a Kahr between something like a Glock 19 and an LCP.

But I've always lusted after them....Congratulations!

Who was Frank Harris? I googled it but clearly not locating correct individual. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Who was Frank Harris? I googled it but clearly not locating correct individual. Thanks.
    He was Kahr's Sales and Marketing Director for years...

How do they run? I had two P9s that were cut down to coverts, before the covert was an actual model. So yes, they were on the older side. They were ammo finicky for me. They ran good with shorter overall length rounds. 147‘s were a no go though. That wasn’t good enough, so I had to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    How do they run? I had two P9s that were cut down to coverts, before the covert was an actual model. So yes, they were on the older side. They were ammo finicky for me. They ran good with shorter overall length rounds. 147‘s were a no go though. That wasn’t good enough, so I had to move on.
    I won't have a chance to shoot them till next week, but I guess I've been lucky because I've never had an issue with any of the Kahrs that I've owned.

User Tag List