Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Armed and Styled

Good for her. Instead of "staying in her lane" she can make her own lane.

I agree, it’s cool for her but IMO the usefulness of her channel goes down significantly, and that’s perfectly OK.

It’s nice that I could point women to Sara(Phlsters wife) and the A&S channel to kinda help give some ideas,tips and recommendations on ccw from women’s perspective. Also the LTT discover channel as well.

The women in my life are not the kind that care at all in following a youtube or social media person exploits. . I just hope that older content is still easily accessible for other women to find.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I agree, it’s cool for her but IMO the usefulness of her channel goes down significantly, and that’s perfectly OK.

It’s nice that I could point women to Sara(Phlsters wife) and the A&S channel to kinda help give some ideas,tips and recommendations on ccw from women’s perspective. Also the LTT discover channel as well.

The women in my life are not the kind that care at all in following a youtube or social media person exploits. . I just hope that older content is still easily accessible for other women to find.
    I would have liked to have seen like what Demolition Ranch did or Humble Marksman. They keep their primary site on brand and then had separate "lifestyle" / "behind the scenes channels (Off the Ranch and the Arrogant Marksman).

I don't know enough about Social Media to know if it's a good or bad marketing strategy. It makes me way less interested in the channel, if more unrelated things to sift through.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Along with Kathy Jackson's stuff.

It seems to me that some folks are a little myopic when discussing "big guns" and large guns" versus "pocket guns".

This gal is five foot nothing, and weighs a buck 0' five. Guess what? A G48 or a 365XL is a full sized gun for her, and anyone else in that size class. Telling her to tote G19 would be like telling you average sized guys to carry an HK Mark 23 or Desert Eagle. And then Andre the Giant pointing and laughing at you because you can't make it work.

@RJ 's experiment about hand size v. gun size really brought this into focus for me. My hand size was the second smallest of the samples. And then I read about some of you on here buying a 365, and then have to wrap ten yards of grip tape around it to make it shootable for you. G26 is the ultimate CCW gun? Not for her....or me, for that matter. CZ P07? My thumb can't reach the decocker. If it were on the rear of the axle like their metal guns, I might could.

Where's the Tylenol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjseSRhtWVQ
    Very much agreed, one man's full size is anothers "too big", my oldest daughters G48MOS in her hands equals or exceeds an N-frame or Govt. model in mine.
    So many people ignore that.

User Tag List