Thread: Holosun 507c failed

Holosun 507c failed

I have a 507c unsure of when I actually purchased it. The optic is probably around 4 years old was mounted on the first generation CHPWS plate. Was at range last weekend, experienced zero shifting, took pistol (g19)) home, lo and behold the posts had broken off. Ordered new plate, mounted torqued correctly, took to range yesterday,zeroed and ran some basic drills, noticed optic window had “splatter “ on it like the emitter was dirty, cleaned and rechecked. I am getting multiple small dots. Had wife look at it without telling her and she confirmed multiple “stuff” in the window.
    All that being said rd count on original plate14210, optic after range session and removal 14736. I have no complaints I think i got my $worth. This is my primary training gun. New optic on way.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    I have a 507c unsure of when I actually purchased it. The optic is probably around 4 years old was mounted on the first generation CHPWS plate. Was at range last weekend, experienced zero shifting, took pistol (g19)) home, lo and behold the posts had broken off. Ordered new plate, mounted torqued correctly, took to range yesterday,zeroed and ran some basic drills, noticed optic window had “splatter “ on it like the emitter was dirty, cleaned and rechecked. I am getting multiple small dots. Had wife look at it without telling her and she confirmed multiple “stuff” in the window.
    All that being said rd count on original plate14210, optic after range session and removal 14736. I have no complaints I think i got my $worth. This is my primary training gun. New optic on way.
    They’ll warranty that.

Most splatter isn’t really a failure but the equivalent of a rock pitted windshield (sometimes on the internal face of emitter). Most companies are pretty good about warrantying that (which is better than car manufacturers!)

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    They’ll warranty that.

Most splatter isn’t really a failure but the equivalent of a rock pitted windshield (sometimes on the internal face of emitter). Most companies are pretty good about warrantying that (which is better than car manufacturers!)
    Thanks gonna reach out, I figured with the age of the optic i was outa luck

User Tag List