Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Republic Ammo?

Bulk 45 ACP refers to purchasing .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) ammunition in larger quantities, typically in bulk packaging. This is commonly done by shooters who go through a significant amount of ammunition for practice, training, or competitions, as buying in bulk often offers cost savings compared to purchasing smaller quantities.

Seems to be adequate range ammo, but it is on the dirty side (carbon buildup - not smoke) and just loading magazines will leave your fingers yellow from the residue on the casings.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    My take on them is that they are similar to Wolf in that they import ammo and then put their name on it. The current brass cased offerings are made in Hungary. A few years back I picked up some Barnaul manufactured “Belorussian” 762x39 that was sold under the “New Republic” name.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    My take on them is that they are similar to Wolf in that they import ammo and then put their name on it. The current brass cased offerings are made in Hungary. A few years back I picked up some Barnaul manufactured “Belorussian” 762x39 that was sold under the “New Republic” name.
    Good thing Stringfellow Hawk had Airwolf because the only thing ever hit from a 1200rpm Micro Uzi were innocent civilians. A Mini Uzi is so much more refined and balanced....

Affordable 45 is good.

The funny box lables are from Fenix?

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Good thing Stringfellow Hawk had Airwolf because the only thing ever hit from a 1200rpm Micro Uzi were innocent civilians. A Mini Uzi is so much more refined and balanced....

Affordable 45 is good.

The funny box lables are from Fenix?
    I’d say a Krink trumps them all - but that wouldn’t be kosher as a hero gun in the 1980s.

I can't figure out how this bulged where it did. Name:  PXL_20240327_213654383~2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  19.9 KB

A friend shoots the present Hungarian goulash New Republic and has brought a couple of others here into the fold.
    I guess I will when I run out of free brass to reload, unless another brand has taken over the Econoball market.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I can't figure out how this bulged where it did. Name:  PXL_20240327_213654383~2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  19.9 KB
    9mm fired in a .40 ... oops

User Tag List