Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kimber K6S Thoughts and Modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Just got my Bantams installed and my first impression isn't hopeful. Part of my problem with the factory wood stocks is they are too short and the Bantams seem to be just about the same length. For 2"-3" barrel they're probably fine, for the 4" I'm not so sure.

On the plus side, they are more comfortable than either the factory wood or the LOK so that's nice. Next time I can get to the range I'll try them with an open mind because I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

If only someone would make something like the old Pachmayr rubbers! If nothing else, I have a bunch of that pluck-able foam for Pelican cases, etc and I might hockey tape some of that onto the front and/or back of the LOKs.
    I haven't read through to see if you'd tried these yet but they caught my eye as having potential.

https://store.kimberamerica.com/k6s-control-core-grips
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I haven't read through to see if you'd tried these yet but they caught my eye as having potential.

https://store.kimberamerica.com/k6s-control-core-grips
    Those are for the DAO models unfortunately.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    K Frame loaders are gone. Too late to edit the original post.
    Thanks
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List