Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Shooting well vs being a good shooter

There is something to be said about shooting challenging guns. Recently shot a 91 (punch) and 88 (random ammo) with an iron sight lcr .22lr at 25 yards (both runs untimed). One of the most challenging shoots in recent memory

Shooting a p365 after felt like shooting a stacatto

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I just went through Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana and I saw quite a few people fishing. Even they weren't wearing fishing vests.
    Next stop is someplace where people do a lot of photography.
    Funny you should mention that. Back in 2004, I was on the USA team for the world field archery championship competition in Croatia. Back then, the regional warfare of the 90’s was still a fresh memory for the region, and we were competing in a national park (Plitvice Lakes) where the war actually started- maybe four miles from the Bosnian border.

Because of the supposed security threat, between us and the British team, we had 125 plainclothes Croatian police officers accompanying us everywhere. Every single one of them was wearing a “shoot me” green or khaki photo/fishing vest in the warm summer weather.

Later that summer at the Athens Olympics I saw the exact same thing- Blackwater guys in branded polos and vests, guarding IOC members (including my boss) in the city and the archery venue. You could spot them a mile away. Ridiculous.

User Tag List