Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass the Bud Light...

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    It also sends a message that "guns aren't bad" to a group that might otherwise knee jerk to "guns are evil, evil things."
    Bingo. I clicked on the “About Me” section of his YouTube channel. He’s a fashion/makeup designer. That’s what he’s famous for. People who tend to follow fashion/makeup designers on social media might be a group that’s more likely to think “guns are bad” than some other groups.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Hopefully someone will brief us on what we missed...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Don't forget, you manly men to buy some of the gold plated NAA minirevolvers with pearl handles being advertised by them. You can wear the 22S version on a chain around your neck. I have seen 22S with the chain attachment. Wearing a gun around my neck, not so much. Had a knife, neck setup, the Ark, from Spyderco. Wore it at a match for COS play.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    If your not going to allow yourself to like things that trans folks like you should probably boycott oxygen and save it for the rest of us.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Who drinks Bud Light and admits it?

Please, don't answer. I want to keep my fond recollections...however false.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Hopefully someone will brief us on what we missed...
    gay man who does fashion/makeup on youtube with 16 million followers visits Beretta, goes on factory tour, and receives custom pink/stainless 92

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    The Bud Light thing was just tone-deaf advertising. And, given who came up with it, probably a jab at Bud Light's target market.

This is the opposite. It's good that someone with a ton of followers like they have isn't demonizing firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    gay man who does fashion/makeup on youtube with 16 million followers visits Beretta, goes on factory tour, and receives custom pink/stainless 92

Thank you for that. Somehow, I'm not feeling outraged. (I'll see if I can do better in future.)

(Seems like it only helps those of us who support the 2A...)

Site Supporter
    I think all of you who own really nice Berettas should be furious.

In fact, as a boycott of Beretta, you should send those guns to me and I will personally see to it that you never have to look at your 92G SD's or your 92 Elite II's, your Brig Tacs, or your LTT RDO's and be reminded of a gay dude who likes to wear makeup, do his nails and shoot guns.

It's a heavy burden, I'll admit. But I'll shoulder it for all of you alpha male meat eaters out there who just can't stomach what Beretta has become.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Bingo. I clicked on the “About Me” section of his YouTube channel. He’s a fashion/makeup designer. That’s what he’s famous for. People who tend to follow fashion/makeup designers on social media might be a group that’s more likely to think “guns are bad” than some other groups.
    If they showed up to a USPSA match I would do my absolute best to make sure they had a great time and felt supported.

The more we can show it’s not an us/them situation, the better for their understanding of what 2A actually stands for (IMO).

User Tag List