Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass the Bud Light...

Pass the Bud Light...

That was a disturbing video. Did not watch all of it, but that’s bad.

Meh, I'm still waiting on @Les Pepperoni's gold Beretta.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Sorry I can’t keep up with all this stuff. Why are we upset about this now? Beretta made a one-of 92 for a social media influencer with 16 million followers just on YouTube. Sounds like good publicity.

this doesn't bother me. seriously

same with the whole bud light deal. who cares?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    this doesn't bother me. seriously

same with the whole bud light deal. who cares?
    Beretta didn't publicly claim that their customer base was too fratty (or fuddy) and try to make the pink gun into an inclusivity marketing campaign. Nobody posed (AFAIK) with the pink gun in a bath tub proclaiming their 365 days of girlhood while still in possession of OEM male equipment. Not same-same.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Unlike what happened with Bud Lite, it’s not Beretta pushing this. There isn’t anything on their social media about it so it’s not going to alienate any of their current customers. It’s on this guy’s social media though and he’s got a lot of followers. If they all watch this video and one in a thousand of them go out and buy a Beretta firearm, that’s potentially 16,000 guns that might not have otherwise been sold. That’s the size of the FBI or ICE handgun contracts. That’s a lot of guns.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Unlike what happened with Bud Lite, it’s not Beretta pushing this. There isn’t anything on their social media about it so it’s not going to alienate any of their current customers. It’s on this guy’s social media though and he’s got a lot of followers. If they all watch this video and one in a thousand of them go out and buy a Beretta firearm, that’s potentially 16,000 guns that might not have otherwise been sold. That’s the size of the FBI or ICE handgun contracts. That’s a lot of guns.
    It also sends a message that "guns aren't bad" to a group that might otherwise knee jerk to "guns are evil, evil things."

He/She/They have really nice eyebrows though. I was impressed when he/she/they took off his/her/their sunglasses and I was like "damn dude/dudette/dudsicle"

If you don't like a crossdresser's youtube channel, don't go looking for and watch a crossdresser's youtube channel.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Oh so what. Free market - make a product. My dear, quite right wing, motorcycle riding, going to Sturgis, hunting buddy bought his wife a pink handled 642 as she wanted it.

In fact, someone should show this video at a antigun Senate hearing and ask those folks if they want to ban this person from having a means of self-defense given the threats of violence to gay folks and whether having a hicap mag ban for this gun will stop urban crime.

it's not like Beretta was forced to make this or the Mayberry football team will all of a sudden decide to become gay if they see this gun.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

User Tag List