Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fixed Blade Knife for Carry in Shorts

Site Supporter

Fixed Blade Knife for Carry in Shorts

Looking for blade and sheath that can clip to a pair of shorts with no belt.

Be able to grab it and stab unfriendly things a bunch. Reserve edges confuse me but I might be able to learn.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Looking for blade and sheath that can clip to a pair of shorts with no belt.

Be able to grab it and stab unfriendly things a bunch. Reserve edges confuse me but I might be able to learn.
    Rat or NorthmanX.

Shivworks makes a couple of push daggers. They come with a sheath with a DCC clip so they can clip to any pants/shorts. There is also the new Omni Sheath they released recently. It has a similar type of clip.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Also a clinch pick with a DSG sheath:

https://darkstargear.com/product/cp-clip/
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Reserve edges confuse me but I might be able to learn.
    Once you go reverse, you never go back, baby!
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    DSG sheath seems like the thing. Surprised the Clinch Pick is so affordable. 1.0 vs 2.0?

I’d go 2.0 over 1.0 for the better scales.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    DSG sheath order. Next month or two, I’ll order the knife.

I got a pocket stabby from Totem that has me something stabby but want something with better access and more stabby.

Walking a lot and I encounter a good number of 100 lb woman with 100 lb dogs who for some reason react poorly “it’s your beard but they are a sweetheart and never would bite.” Sorry I don’t believe you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Also a clinch pick with a DSG sheath:

https://darkstargear.com/product/cp-clip/
    Not happy with either clinch pick sheathe I have, so ordered a DSG in hopes that it will be more satisfactory. Which would result in carrying the little thing more.

DSG sheath order. Next month or two, I’ll order the knife.

I got a pocket stabby from Totem that has me something stabby but want something with better access and more stabby.

Walking a lot and I encounter a good number of 100 lb woman with 100 lb dogs who for some reason react poorly “it’s your beard but they are a sweetheart and never would bite.” Sorry I don’t believe you.
    Ugh. It pains me to say this, as a die-hard dog aficionado, but that’s why God invented the airweight J-frame. That said, a CP would at least motivate the 100lb woman to step up the effort to get doggie back under control.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List