Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's the second half of 2023...which 22 LR snub?

You'll put somebodies eye out with those 22's.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I have a stupid question (I want a tiny .22lr too but haven't pulled trigger)

Why not a p365 same size aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    But not the same weight.

If Sig made an aluminum slide upper that converted a 365 to rimfire…. now there’s something that needs to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dodson View Post
    But not the same weight.
    Pulled from online (unf no lcr .22lr for me)

The Ruger LCR is slightly lighter both loaded and unloaded than the P365, but just barely at .6 ounces lighter

But close enough?

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    If Sig made an aluminum slide upper that converted a 365 to rimfire…. now there’s something that needs to happen.
    Not sig but advantage arms is making something similiar

I've had great luck with my 317, 351C and 43C the last couple/few years.

Shooting the 43C yesterday, strings of 3-5 rounds, .30-.35 splits from 5 and 7 yards. I just love this little potato chip weight revolver.

Name:  43C 31July2023.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  43.6 KB
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter

I have 4 P365 series guns and have gone to making a chopped Macro my primary. Most of us carrying a snub are doing it in the pocket as a second gun, and a P365 carries nothing like a snub in the pocket. I won't get into the whole snub vs auto debate as a pocket gun, i'm speaking strictly to the carry ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I have 4 P365 series guns and have gone to making a chopped Macro my primary. Most of us carrying a snub are doing it in the pocket as a second gun, and a P365 carries nothing like a snub in the pocket. I won't get into the whole snub vs auto debate as a pocket gun, i'm speaking strictly to the carry ability.
    Thanks this make more sense then! Never owned a snub but debating it for that purpose. Thank you!

Yeah I primary a P365XL Macro and I was curious why one would choose a snub over say a original p365. But if they carry differently that will explain it.

Site Supporter
    To me a J Frame carries, conceals in and draws from a front pocket far better than a 365, 43 etc., for me anyway... ymmv though.
    642 in my right front and moon clip in my left for 9 hr's and counting so far today and it's only 2:30.

User Tag List