Thread: Blem 4" Pythons $1100

Site Supporter

Blem 4" Pythons $1100

Here. This is one of PSA's "Daily Deals", don't know how long it'll stay up.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Hopefully the machining marks aren't IN the barrel.
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

Man, a blem 3” would be a gift from God. A python that one wouldn’t care about banging up. A shooter-grade Python. A Shython.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Man, a blem 3” would be a gift from God. A python that one wouldn’t care about banging up. A shooter-grade Python. A Shython.
    Un poney à l'beausage.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Blem 3": https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1000655011

It looks like there are blem 3s and 6s on gunbroker. Also looks like PSA had them (past tense) but currently only has 4s.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Un poney à l'beausage.
    ç'est vrai
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Twenty two 3" blems, not to mention the 4" and 6" mentioned. The finish polish guy on the production line must have been hammered for a couple days and no one noticed.

If I was into 'snake guns' I'd buy one of these in my barrel length of choice - then use the savings to buy a decent rear sight for it. From all I read Colt hasn't gotten that right yet either.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    Twenty two 3" blems, not to mention the 4" and 6" mentioned. The finish polish guy on the production line must have been hammered for a couple days and no one noticed.

If I was into 'snake guns' I'd buy one of these in my barrel length of choice - then use the savings to buy a decent rear sight for it. From all I read Colt hasn't gotten that right yet either.

Dave
    There's a few other dealers on gunbroker that also have them in varying barrel lengths. So, even more in circulation than you think.

I assume whatever vendor(s) Colt uses for parts probably delivered a lot of them blemished; maybe it was receivers, barrels, or whatever. Colt then assembled the guns and blew them out at a discount. Maybe they got concessions out of the vendor, maybe not? Kinda how it goes when you "make" guns by assembling someone else's parts.

I just received an email from PSA that had 3" blems as well

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onehalfmvsquared View Post
    I just received an email from PSA that had 3" blems as well
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem...honsp3wts.html
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List