Thread: Need Help Finding a YT Knife Video

Need Help Finding a YT Knife Video

A while ago, I stumbled upon a knife defense video. What struck me was not the knife defensive technique at all, but the interaction between the instructor and one of the students

Instructor was a Brit/Aussie/Something Limey and the setting was some sort of gym/dojo/something. They class had just finished practicing the technique, and the instructor went to one of the students to point out something. The class seemed light-hearted, and the instructor was saying to the class (and the student in particular) that knife attacks in real life don't happen like they do in the dojo, that they'll start out with some sort of social interaction

...and you could just feel the instructor (and the air in the room) turn cold

He started talking to the student with a, "You think that's funny? You think I'm funny? Do you?!?" Then proceeded to Singer-sewing-machine the guy (similar to one of Greg Ellifritz's videos).

I found it really poignant as to how this thing might really go down.

Anyone seen that video and can help me find it?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Me wanna see!

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    A while ago, I stumbled upon a knife defense video. What struck me was not the knife defensive technique at all, but the interaction between the instructor and one of the students

Instructor was a Brit/Aussie/Something Limey and the setting was some sort of gym/dojo/something. They class had just finished practicing the technique, and the instructor went to one of the students to point out something. The class seemed light-hearted, and the instructor was saying to the class (and the student in particular) that knife attacks in real life don't happen like they do in the dojo, that they'll start out with some sort of social interaction

...and you could just feel the instructor (and the air in the room) turn cold

He started talking to the student with a, "You think that's funny? You think I'm funny? Do you?!?" Then proceeded to Singer-sewing-machine the guy (similar to one of Greg Ellifritz's videos).

I found it really poignant as to how this thing might really go down.

Anyone seen that video and can help me find it?
    Seen it; no idea who it was offhand. I’ll check my bookmarks though—that’s the sort of thing I’d save.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

One of this channel’s videos popped into my YT feed, recently. The scenario described in the original post does not ring a bell, but I have only seen one or two of this channel’s episodes, thus far. I did subscribe, to make it easier to find.

https://www.youtube.com/@fairbairnprotocolh2h399/videos
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Might it be this guy: Lee Morrison, Urban Combatives

While I didn't find the the video you mention, I do remember an, at least, very similar video and I think this guy did it.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Might it be this guy: Lee Morrison, Urban Combatives

While I didn't find the the video you mention, I do remember an, at least, very similar video and I think this guy did it.
    That seems like it might be the guy, I just can't find the video I remembered.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List