Thread: Adjustment Issues Holosun 507COMP

Adjustment Issues Holosun 507COMP

Replace a 507C ACSS with the subject RDS. Before I did so I sighted over the sight base and the ACSS chevron was sitting right at the top of the front sight. I can't get close to that with the COMP and, yes, the sight bases are identical thickness. Anyone have out-of-adjustment issues with any of that configuration Holosun? (507C and the like)

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    Replace a 507C ACSS with the subject RDS. Before I did so I sighted over the sight base and the ACSS chevron was sitting right at the top of the front sight. I can't get close to that with the COMP and, yes, the sight bases are identical thickness. Anyone have out-of-adjustment issues with any of that configuration Holosun? (507C and the like)
    If its hitting poa it doesn't matter if its on top of the front sight as they are 2 separate sighting systems

There are three items serious red dot shooters should own -- Fix it Sticks, a battery tester and a Wheeler laser bore sighter. The Wheeler gets me within an inch or two at 25 yards, and helps diagnose issues like this.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    If it runs out of adjustment in real life, then this can help:

https://www.amazon.com/Ade-Advanced-...s%2C238&sr=8-3

It’s a 1 degree shim. I’ve used it for revolvers and for one of my 2011s where the cut had too much slope. Interesting that the 507 comp might have that limitation, thanks for sharing this! Check it out on the range and consider a shim if you’re truly out of adjustment.

User Tag List