Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Harrell announces pancreatic cancer diagnosis

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    In the conclusion portion of today's presentation Paul said, "this might be the last time you ever see me on camera".
    Very sad. One of Paul's trademarks is the "dry" humor of him running drills or talking while appearing totally indifferent to the inclement weather around him so it was also pretty shocking to see him take shelter from the rain in the truck...

Site Supporter

Classy.

Harrell got over 100k new subscribers today and is just a few thousand from hitting the 1 million mark.

Bravo!

About

Real firearms information for citizens.

Channel details

View email address:

paul4570@gmail.com

www.youtube.com/@PaulHarrell

1M subscribers

407 videos
    Joined Apr 23, 2012

1.03 Million subscribers, as of 11:00 AM, US Central Standard Time.

Edited to add: I am hoping that Paul Harrel is still living, to see this news. An internet search has turned up some obits, but, notably, one of those obits was posted in NC, and the brother’s name is NOT Roy. Another link, purporting to be an obit, led me down a path that included a prompt to click “Allow.” Needless to say, I backed-out of that one.
    Last edited by Rex G; 02-01-2024 at 12:15 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

By the way, I will continue to view future presentations, that appear on the channel. A million subscribers, plus a substantial number of views, can be substantial income stream. If the content is not worth mentally digesting, as Roy learns how to get things up and running, I can lower the volume, or mute it, and let it play in the background, while I am doing something else on-line.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I am hoping that Paul Harrel is still living, to see this news. An internet search has turned up some obits, but, notably, one of those obits was posted in NC, and the brother’s name is NOT Roy. Another link, purporting to be an obit, led me down a path that included a prompt to click “Allow.” Needless to say, I backed-out of that one.
    He is still alive and posted a note of thanks yesterday on the "community" tab of his youtube page:

Name:  Screenshot_20240201-100835.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  39.3 KB

Brandon Herrera mentioned him in his last video… and while I know it was a group effort, it was nice to see everyone subscribe to push him over a million.

Paul was definitely dry, and I may disagree with some of his views… but I respect him putting out the info in a manner so that while I don’t agree, I was able to still find info in his videos.

Was subscribed to him for a few years, and definitely want to see where his channel progresses towards. Still, it’s sad thing to happen.

User Tag List