Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Harrell announces pancreatic cancer diagnosis

fuck cancer

Very sorry to hear this. I've enjoyed his videos and perspective.

Prayers out for Mr. Harrell and his family.

Not a fan, but that's a terrible diagnosis. Prayers and hope that he gets good care.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I honestly don't know much about him but agree, pancreatic cancer sucks.

I don't think it's going very well for Paul. In a video today, he basically handed over the reins to his brother.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I don't think it's going very well for Paul. In a video today, he basically handed over the reins to his brother.
    Roy has some heavy lifting to keep Paul’s channel going. I’ve really enjoyed Paul’s videos.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I didn't think he'd make it to the new year, but if nothing else he's one hell of a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Roy has some heavy lifting to keep Paul’s channel going. I’ve really enjoyed Paul’s videos.
    I wish him luck, but most successful gun youtubers shoot a lot better than Roy. Even with end stage cancer and a broken hip, Paul comes within a geriatric 180° of passing the el presidente. Roy wasn't close

I think part of the popularity of his videos is Paul himself, and he brings a unique presence. I'm not sure his brother is going to do that.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

In the conclusion portion of today's presentation Paul said, "this might be the last time you ever see me on camera".

sorry to see this..........

User Tag List