Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guardian Warrior Solutions Bang-Hanger

Guardian Warrior Solutions Bang-Hanger

Looking for any user feedback on the bang hanger for duty use?

I’ve tried almost every holster mount I’ve seen, and so far none are quite what I want.

The MHA is super uncomfortable, and I hate that it’s completely flat, pushes the grip in towards my body. The UBL is too high, and forward canted, the low drop is too long, the blade tech is fantastic, but the slots for cant adjustment let my holster shift when it takes a lot of pressure.

The bang hanger has individual holes, so the cant setting won’t shift. My concern is that it’ll shift the top of the grip in towards the body, which is the same issue as the MHA.

Anybody play with one yet?

https://www.guardianwarriorsolutions...ge/bang-hanger

No help on the bang hanger. I do have one coming from wilder tactical that may be worth a look.
    https://wildertactical.com/multi-holster-platform/
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

I'm currently testing the Wilder Tactical on my range rig. The holes do not line up well with Safariland stuff so I have my QLS receiver attached with two screws to get the cant that I want. The part you attach the holster to bumps out slightly from the belt part (more like the UBL and less like the totally flat TNC MHA. Preliminarily, I like the Wilder Tactical mount but I need a couple more months of beating on it to be sure.

I think there is a reasonable chance that this all becomes somewhat irrelevant, at least for police duty belts, if RDR Gear ever gets their UBL replacement to market.

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    Looking for any user feedback on the bang hanger for duty use?

I’ve tried almost every holster mount I’ve seen, and so far none are quite what I want.

The MHA is super uncomfortable, and I hate that it’s completely flat, pushes the grip in towards my body. The UBL is too high, and forward canted, the low drop is too long, the blade tech is fantastic, but the slots for cant adjustment let my holster shift when it takes a lot of pressure.

The bang hanger has individual holes, so the cant setting won’t shift. My concern is that it’ll shift the top of the grip in towards the body, which is the same issue as the MHA.

Anybody play with one yet?

https://www.guardianwarriorsolutions...ge/bang-hanger
    Which ubl did you try? Have you tried the mid ride cubl? Or the qls with the negative cant plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    Which ubl did you try? Have you tried the mid ride cubl? Or the qls with the negative cant plate?
    I’ve only tried the standard and low-ride. The CUBL looks like it’d have the same issue of the blade-tech and MHA, in that the slots, if enough force is applied, allow the holster to shift.

I did try an NCP 2.0 and a QLS. I didn’t like how offset that combo makes the holster sit from the body.

A standard UBL, that fits properly on a 1.75” belt could probably be workable for me, but I haven’t found a way to make that work well. I’m currently using a DFA, with a single leg strap shroud on the highest setting. This works well, as it allows me to push the holster forward a little, and it offsets perfectly. However, the inconsistency of draw in vehicles or while moving is why I’m seeking a better option.

Look at RDR Gear's belt width modifier. They have worked well for me.

https://rdrgear.com/collections/hols...l-modification

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    I’ve only tried the standard and low-ride. The CUBL looks like it’d have the same issue of the blade-tech and MHA, in that the slots, if enough force is applied, allow the holster to shift.

I did try an NCP 2.0 and a QLS. I didn’t like how offset that combo makes the holster sit from the body.

A standard UBL, that fits properly on a 1.75” belt could probably be workable for me, but I haven’t found a way to make that work well. I’m currently using a DFA, with a single leg strap shroud on the highest setting. This works well, as it allows me to push the holster forward a little, and it offsets perfectly. However, the inconsistency of draw in vehicles or while moving is why I’m seeking a better option.
    I have not had my cubl shift from where I have it set. I also have a ncp 3.0 and feel its the better version of the 3

Just got the wilder tactical MHP. Was able to get all three screws in for the cant I want. Just installed it so still messing with it. But it seems promising.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

I just received mine, and for a Safariland holster, I have to say.. it seems to be useless. The thing has a million holes in it, but the holes only align if you put the holster at a forward cant. That is to say, the exact same cant as with the UBL the holster comes with.

This hanger solves zero problems for me. Does anyone have any tips on how to mount it with a neutral or rearward cant? Am I missing something here?

Do I need to buy YET ANOTHER product to finally get a usable rearward cant?

I bought a QLS fork adapter set and the thing is still useless.

How on earth do people mount their Safarilands to get that rearward cant? What products do you use?

User Tag List