Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon RMR/SRO Hybrid

Another influencer video. No wonder these aren't in stock anywhere yet. Trijicon appears to have shipped the entire product run to youtu.be people.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Every optic cut slide I currently own has an RMR cut. If I want an optic cut Brownells slide for a Glock 26, it will come with an RMR cut. Using this footprint was not a bad idea.
    The RCR may not be compatible with the Zev Style RMR cuts due to the post, unless Brownells/Zev makes new screws that are compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by matt7184 View Post
    The RCR may not be compatible with the Zev Style RMR cuts due to the post, unless Brownells/Zev makes new screws that are compatible.
    Barring something else that would hamper compatibility I can't imagine these companies not selling special screws. Same goes for Shadow Systems. I'm sure SS will offer a longer set of RCR screws at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Barring something else that would hamper compatibility I can't imagine these companies not selling special screws. Same goes for Shadow Systems. I'm sure SS will offer a longer set of RCR screws at some point.
    There are many screw variations on RMR direct mill cuts.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Are capstan screws easy to source?

Quote Originally Posted by stomridertx View Post
    You tell me. I've never had a need to shop for them before.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    There are many screw variations on RMR direct mill cuts.
    True enough. Companies offering RMR slides or slide cut machining will definitely need to do some homework.

Quote Originally Posted by stomridertx View Post
    Seems to be:

Name:  screw.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  67.4 KB

Something I am curious about, and have seen no reference to yet, is how the dots on these two new optics do in a low sun angle?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Something I am curious about, and have seen no reference to yet, is how the dots on these two new optics do in a low sun angle?
    It was very very briefly mentioned in the T Rex Arms video, only that they felt that single pane open emitter dots did better with sun glare from the rear.

Trijicon RCR mounting info. Also info on the HD:

Tedious is the first word that comes to mind on the mounting procedure. Reinventing the wheel for what exactly? It seems to add to the height of the RCR without an appreciable gain in optic window. Trijicon purists will of course buy a truckload, but I don't see this helping Trijicon regain traction in the current market.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List