Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Cocaine Found at the White House

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    You need to take a hard fucking look. How about a reset before you painted with a broad brush. And dismissed what you were told through interactions of people of knowledge. About investigating.

I will not play your games. Hell. I’m not a police officer.

But we’ll engage me on your one sided view. I know what your looking for. And your looking for nothing good.
    Oh, no, no, no....you've got me all wrong. I don't want to upset you so I'll just let it go, but thanks for your inputs.
    Last edited by HJB; 07-08-2023 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HJB View Post
    Spoken like a true left wing radical !
    Thank you for proving my point.

I've been on this forum 9 years, and you are the first person to earn a spot on my ignore list.

Congratulations.

Site Supporter
    Oh, no, no, no....you've got me all wrong. I don't want to upset you so I'll just let it go, but thanks for your inputs.
    Your welcome. Don’t worry about upsetting me. There’s a reason why people ignore you.

Educate me with debate.
    Last edited by camel; 07-08-2023 at 07:41 PM.

Site Supporter
    I am very intelligent...just because you can't see what I see does not mean you are very intelligent.

I'm just trying to get people to think about what happened here and see the corruption in our government. I guess it's too complex for you maybe?

Our government is terribly corrupt. We are an embarrassment. I think there is a lot of naive thinking among many, if not most Americans, about vaccines, experts, institutions, etc.

I think that we are lucky to have had Trump as President, and despite his less than charming behavior, I’m disgusted by the lack of gratitude people show him.

I think people who support how the majority of Jan 6 defendants are treated are a disappointment to the American value system.

I bet you and I agree on a lot. Again, I’m illustrating where I stand. It’s highly likely most people posting in this thread have serious disagreements with me.

You very likely have a more clear picture of the situation our country is in than professionals, and than many government employees.

Still, I think you can present yourself and your arguments in a better way. The member you accused of being a “left wing radical” is not a member that I find myself agreeing with on multiple issues, but I doubt he’s a left wing lunatic. In fact, I’m not sure there has ever been a left wing lunatic on this forum.

Your style does not help our cause. I’m in your face, just ask those I disagree with, but I don’t dismiss those I differ with in such a manner.

This is a good place, maybe slowing down and taking a break will help you relax.

Site Supporter
    And remember, just because someone disagrees, does not make them bad. They might be wrong, but wrong doesn’t always mean bad.

Also, people like you and I might be wrong. The positions I take are ones I generally have great confidence in, but I’m not perfect, and I’m capable of being wrong.

Site Supporter
    I see no reason this should be a political debate. It’s not about trump. Or this or that.

It’s about cocaine. Drugs are bad m’kay. Full stop.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    I see no reason this should be a political debate. It’s not about trump. Or this or that.

It’s about cocaine. Drugs are bad m’kay. Full stop.

I ate two double meat cheeseburgers yesterday. That’s probably as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I ate two double meat cheeseburgers yesterday. That’s probably as bad.
    But so good.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

My guess = HJB and McGivro are industry professionals at the same archery range.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

In fact, I’m not sure there has ever been a left wing lunatic on this forum.
    Oh, no! They got to TheNewbie, too. Stay vigilant, people.

User Tag List