Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine Found at the White House

Quote Originally Posted by HJB View Post
    WTF made it necessary to evacuate the White House? It takes about 30 seconds to determine it was cocaine!
    Yes, but only if Hunter was in fact there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    It takes about 30 seconds if you have a field test kit immediately on hand. My guess is they didn't have that on hand, as they are there as a protection force, not for drug investigations.
    Oh baloney! I bet every police officer in DC carries a field test kit and they are never far away. That cocaine had been sitting there for some time so another 30 seconds would not cause the need to abandon the white house. All a big load of garbage and the secret service should know everyone who was in that room all the time. Like I said.....Charlie Foxtrot !

Oh baloney! I bet every police officer in DC carries a field test kit and they are never far away. That cocaine had been sitting there for some time so another 30 seconds would not cause the need to abandon the white house. All a big load of garbage and the secret service should know everyone who was in that room all the time. Like I said.....Charlie Foxtrot !
    Just curious what you do for a living. I’m guessing it’s not policing. Police don’t generally carry “field test kits” on their person. You might have a couple in your vehicle. Maybe, depending on your assignment. Unless you’re using an expensive piece of equipment like a TruNarc or an even more expensive MX908 that can test all sorts of random stuff and provide a result, most field testing setups are individualized for each type of drug. How many test kits do you think an officer would carry? You think they’ve got just the really common ones in their pockets at any given time like marijuana, heroin, cocaine, meth, and MDMA or do you think they’ve got one of each of the 50 or so that NIK produces? You know the little ampules that hold the chemicals are made of glass so they need to be handled carefully or they’ll just break prematurely, right? Or do you just watch a lot of television and think that’s how the real world works?

How would they know the length of time there powder was sitting there at the initial point of discovery, prior to any investigation? How many people do you think are inside the White House at any given moment during business hours? Do you think it’s a small number? Do you really believe the USSS has a real-time location on every single one of them?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Just curious what you do for a living. I’m guessing it’s not policing. Police don’t generally carry “field test kits” on their person. You might have a couple in your vehicle. Maybe, depending on your assignment. Unless you’re using an expensive piece of equipment like a TruNarc or an even more expensive MX908 that can test all sorts of random stuff and provide a result, most field testing setups are individualized for each type of drug. How many test kits do you think an officer would carry? You think they’ve got just the really common ones in their pockets at any given time like marijuana, heroin, cocaine, meth, and MDMA or do you think they’ve got one of each of the 50 or so that NIK produces? You know the little ampules that hold the chemicals are made of glass so they need to be handled carefully or they’ll just break prematurely, right? Or do you just watch a lot of television and think that’s how the real world works?

How would they know the length of time there powder was sitting there at the initial point of discovery, prior to any investigation? How many people do you think are inside the White House at any given moment during business hours? Do you think it’s a small number? Do you really believe the USSS has a real-time location on every single one of them?
    Yes I think they do in the friggin' west wing of the white house ! or they have insured who is in there.

I don't believe a bit of the crap that has been put out to the public on this. They know exactly who did it and where it was found. They are just putting out garbage reports because they don't want the American public to know how and who this was. Don't be such a lackey and defend the incompetents on this thing. It really makes the US look like a bunch of losers and morons if this happens in a place like the White House.

Yes I think they do in the friggin' west wing of the white house ! or they have insured who is in there.

I don't believe a bit of the crap that has been put out to the public on this. They know exactly who did it and where it was found. They are just putting out garbage reports because they don't want the American public to know how and who this was. Don't be such a lackey and defend the incompetents on this thing. It really makes the US look like a bunch of losers and morons if this happens in a place like the White House.
    That’s what I thought. I’ll leave you to your ignorant ranting. Have a good one.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I'd take that bet. Ive worked in LE for two decades, and worked with various fed, state and local agencies in several states. I've never known anyone carry a field test kit on their person, as an everyday carry item, regardless of whay type of work they do. Other than officers/agents who were specifically working drug investigations, they wouldn't even have kits in their car, or at the office.

You clearly have no understanding on how things really work on this topic.

Banned
    Go ahead and believe all of that ignorant malarkey if you want. If you are not arent able to apply any common sense at all, then that is proably why you believe it and you probably voted for that half wit president we have. Keep up the good work and people like you will completely destroy this county.

Go ahead and believe all of that ignorant malarkey if you want. If you are not arent able to apply any common sense at all, then that is proably why you believe it and you probably voted for that half wit president we have. Keep up the good work and people like you will completely destroy this county.
    So I addressed a specific claim by you, that does not match up with my 20+ years of direct experience in the specific claim you made, but I'm the one who is ignorant?

You need to have your meds adjusted.

You really are clueless if you think these gentlemen are giving you both bad information and are the ones contributing to the demise of the country.

And you should really know a little something about the subject matter and how it is addressed before casting stones at those of us who actually know WTF we are talking about here. (I'm out of the game now, but I handled more than my share of narcotics investigations.)

You know what's going to contribute to the demise of the country? Ignorance. You might want to opine on that subject in front of a mirror and see who the real culprit is here.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List