Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine Found at the White House

Anyone know what quantity we're talking about? I've read everything from a "dime bag" (of coke? Yeah, right) to 20 grams (said to have a street value of $4k - WTF?)?

Site Supporter
    Next - narco sub found in Potomac. Senators question our defenses against U-Boats.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

I bet someone gets in really big trouble for this. I am sure there will be consequences. Of course the person I am speaking of is whoever leaked this info. I bet we were not supposed to know about this and it was to be swept under the rug.

Anymore I’m to the point where I feel the best thing that could happen to this country, would be if Putin nuked DC on a day where everyone (including Trump) was in town…I am so sick and tired of the endless shit show in Washington…

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Anymore I’m to the point where I feel the best thing that could happen to this country, would be if Putin nuked DC on a day where everyone (including Trump) was in town…I am so sick and tired of the endless shit show in Washington…
    You probably would want Xi to do the job. I don't think Putin's Russia would be up to the job, and the very few nukes that actually launched are probably targeted at Moscow because of an old Soviet era bug in the programming.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

The movie Bachelor Party comes to mind.
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/088e7a4...8-e37ffdccf600

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    The movie Bachelor Party comes to mind.
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/088e7a4...8-e37ffdccf600
    OT, but that’s a classic.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    "2) The Bolivian Marching Powder was found in an area accessible to tours
    As is usually the case with anything unflattering to the Biden administration, the story has changed multiple times since the first scoffing denials and dismissals. Each time the location shifts to a more secure and less visitor prone area.

So give it a couple of weeks and who knows where that baggie will have actually been found.

It's probably safe to bet on exactly the opposite of whatever comes out of the Biden WH when something first breaks.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 07-06-2023 at 08:10 PM.
    3/15/2016

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    G.H.W. Bush kept up the tradition...I spent years trying to clean it up.

Well, yes. I mean, he was head of the CIA when they were still tryng to bury and minimize criminality, money laundering, and murder that the Church committee looked into. So is it really a shock that when somebody with a spook background and connections to a corrupt political machine ends up being VP and POTUS that the CIA continues its long tradition of breaking laws?

I mean, why should the CIA have to stoop so low as to depend on Congress to allocate funding for them when they can exploit so many more lucrative opportunities for enhancing the ol' budget!
    Last edited by TCinVA; 07-06-2023 at 08:28 PM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Well, yes. I mean, he was head of the CIA when they were still tryng to bury and minimize criminality, money laundering, and murder that the Church committee looked into. So is it really a shock that when somebody with a spook background and connections to a corrupt political machine ends up being VP and POTUS that the CIA continues its long tradition of breaking laws?

I mean, why should the CIA have to stoop so low as to depend on Congress to allocate funding for them when they can exploit so many more lucrative opportunities for enhancing the ol' budget!

Well, it was my case...so, I remember a thing or two about it. And that clip I posted from 60 Minutes doesn't tell the half of it...or anything about the Cuban connection...which is a whole 'nother rabbit hole nobody wanted me going too far down.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List