Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine Found at the White House

Quote Originally Posted by HJB View Post
    So, you think the secret service did not know every single person who entered that area and could not figure out who brought in
    the coke? I mean really? If that is the case they are either incompetent or criminal and either way should be fired.
    At what point did I address anything other than your ridiculous claim that it would have been easy to determine it was coke within 30 seconds? That's rhetorical, because I haven't. Hell, all I addressed was the quickness with which a field test, not a full certified lab analysis, could be done.

I didn't even get into the possibility, and greater concern for a protection service, that the white powder might be a toxic substance, and doing anything other than sealing it up, and removing it from area, would be potentially hazardous to the people they are tasked with protecting.

You are irrationally making stupid assumptions about this.case, and the opinions of people who have commented on this thread.

Thanks for showing that many hardcore right wing people share the same propensity for ignoring facts, and jumping to baseless, ignorant, and outright stupid, conclusions, as the people on the hardcore left. You have more in common with the people you despise than you realize.

Site Supporter
    HJB,

You and I probably agree on a lot. In fact, I would say people who think Joe Biden is undoubtedly a legitimate President are closer to those who claim reptilians control everything than the Jan 6th people are to traitors. I’m making it clear where I stand.

Drug test kits aren’t always floating around like you might think. It would surprise you how even the most prepared groups, are often woefully underprepared. Complacency and all that.

However, your assertions towards the other members are off base. They may be wrong about this or that, but they are not idiots. Especially not blues, who clearly doesn’t agree with me on everything.

The level of corruption in our government makes us an embarrassment, but the individual agents are probably following policy in how they respond. If you’ve worked for the government, then you know how stupid policies can be.

Now whether an agent should continue to work for such a corrupt institution is a different debate, but not every element of a story is a conspiracy. It appears that the WH is trying to hide this, but that doesn’t mean everyone involved is corrupt, aware or even part of a conspiracy.

With rare exception, most people at PF are decent. Even the ones I think are astronomically wrong about issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    They may be wrong about this or that, but they are not idiots. Especially not blues, who clearly doesn’t agree with me on everything.
    Thanks for the kind words...but "especially" doesn't apply here despite the good intentions.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    At what point did I address anything other than your ridiculous claim that it would have been easy to determine it was coke within 30 seconds? That's rhetorical, because I haven't. Hell, all I addressed was the quickness with which a field test, not a full certified lab analysis, could be done.

I didn't even get into the possibility, and greater concern for a protection service, that the white powder might be a toxic substance, and doing anything other than sealing it up, and removing it from area, would be potentially hazardous to the people they are tasked with protecting.

You are irrationally making stupid assumptions about this.case, and the opinions of people who have commented on this thread.

Thanks for showing that many hardcore right wing people share the same propensity for ignoring facts, and jumping to baseless, ignorant, and outright stupid, conclusions, as the people on the hardcore left. You have more in common with the people you despise than you realize.
    Spoken like a true left wing radical !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    HJB,

You and I probably agree on a lot. In fact, I would say people who think Joe Biden is undoubtedly a legitimate President are closer to those who claim reptilians control everything than the Jan 6th people are to traitors. I’m making it clear where I stand.

Drug test kits aren’t always floating around like you might think. It would surprise you how even the most prepared groups, are often woefully underprepared. Complacency and all that.

However, your assertions towards the other members are off base. They may be wrong about this or that, but they are not idiots. Especially not blues, who clearly doesn’t agree with me on everything.

The level of corruption in our government makes us an embarrassment, but the individual agents are probably following policy in how they respond. If you’ve worked for the government, then you know how stupid policies can be.

Now whether an agent should continue to work for such a corrupt institution is a different debate, but not every element of a story is a conspiracy. It appears that the WH is trying to hide this, but that doesn’t mean everyone involved is corrupt, aware or even part of a conspiracy.

With rare exception, most people at PF are decent. Even the ones I think are astronomically wrong about issues.
    That's all OK with me. Have a great day.

Site Supporter
    What’s the problem. You got told about a situation. Sit around. No reason to keep coming back. Unless you are willing.

I ❤️ my ignore list.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Spoken like a true left wing radical !
    I really really don’t understand your post. There is no left and right. There is a community of us. If you do not like it or cannot participate. Because of your beliefs about whatever. Just stop your shit show because you are
    not intelligent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    I really really don’t understand your post. There is no left and right. There is a community of us. If you do not like it or cannot participate. Because of your beliefs about whatever. Just stop your shit show because you are
    not intelligent.
    I am very intelligent...just because you can't see what I see does not mean you are very intelligent.

I'm just trying to get people to think about what happened here and see the corruption in our government. I guess it's too complex for you maybe?

Site Supporter
    I am very intelligent...just because you can't see what I see does not mean you are very intelligent.

I'm just trying to get people to think about what happened here and see the corruption in our government. I guess it's too complex for you maybe?
    You need to take a hard fucking look. How about a reset before you painted with a broad brush. And dismissed what you were told through interactions of people of knowledge. About investigating.

I will not play your games. Hell. I’m not a police officer.

But we’ll engage me on your one sided view. I know what your looking for. And your looking for nothing good.

User Tag List