Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine Found at the White House

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, it was my case...so, I remember a thing or two about it. And that clip I posted from 60 Minutes doesn't tell the half of it...or anything about the Cuban connection...which is a whole 'nother rabbit hole nobody wanted me going too far down.
    I’ve heard a couple of people different people with experience in the espionage world say that the Cubans actually had/have a really good and sophisticated intel program. That was a piece of information that I found a bit surprising, but it made more sense the more I thought about it.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I’ve heard a couple of people different people with experience in the espionage world say that the Cubans actually had/have a really good and sophisticated intel program. That was a piece of information that I found a bit surprising, but it made more sense the more I thought about it.
    I'm not referencing Cuban intelligence...rather the Cuban arm of the narco-trafficking equation with the same organization I was investigating in Venezuela / Colombia...and the Castro regime's direct involvement in it. (I had a Cuban gov't official I had smuggled into the U.S. who was providing me information.)

Interestingly, however, neither the State Dept. nor the FBI wanted me to bring the individual into the U.S. (I did anyway.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, it was my case...so, I remember a thing or two about it. And that clip I posted from 60 Minutes doesn't tell the half of it...or anything about the Cuban connection...which is a whole 'nother rabbit hole nobody wanted me going too far down.

I would love to hear more about this. This is one of the things that I "knew" but didn't recall the source.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I would love to hear more about this. This is one of the things that I "knew" but didn't recall the source.
    Well, without getting too far into the weeds...what was relayed to us as regards the Castro regime's participation was:

1. Containers with secreted cocaine would arrive in Cuba from South America which were ostensibly delivering consumer goods not regularly available in Cuba. The goods were removed, the cocaine remained secreted, the container was filled with Cuban rum and whatever other products, and then forwarded to Europe.

2. Container arrives in Barcelona where the consumer products are removed, (and often destroyed), the cocaine is removed from the walls and floors of the container, the container is destroyed, and the drugs distributed by the narco-trafficking operation throughout Europe.

3. The financial proceeds are sent back to the Castro regime via diplomatic pouch at which point the ill-gotten gains are distributed as predetermined.

Rinse and repeat.

Our gov't, (via various administrators who need not be named), decided to have me stand down from continuing my efforts in terms of investigating, (or interdicting), the Cuban angle further...despite a plan I had proffered which would entail collaboration between the federal task force I was a member of, as well as the U.S. Coast Guard and other assets.

The interesting takeaway here is that I had come upon the Cuban connection in the matter prior to learning of the CIA's involvement with the loads we were taking down, and the international organization and operation we were in the process of dismantling via seizures and arrests.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
    Last edited by blues; 07-07-2023 at 09:09 AM.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    And, as predicted, the story continues to morph.

The Bidens...including Hunter...were, in fact, at the WH on Friday.

And I'm going to guess that the amount will morph, too, with a substantial amount of the stuff having been found...enough that we'd be talking about hitting mandatory minimum sentences in federal law.

...which is probably why the spin is happening.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 07-07-2023 at 05:37 PM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    And, as predicted, the story continues to morph.

The Bidens...including Hunter...were, in fact, at the WH on Friday.

And I'm going to guess that the amount will morph, too, with a substantial amount of the stuff having been found...enough that we'd be talking about hitting mandatory minimum sentences in federal law.

...which is probably why the spin is happening.
    I’m guessing someone didn’t drop a half kilo at the White House. But crazier things have happened.

Banned
    They have already changed to location at least 3 times on where it was found. Can't believe the secret service has become totally incompetent and this is the best they can do in the White House !

WTF made it necessary to evacuate the White House? It takes about 30 seconds to determine it was cocaine.

The who thing is a complete Charlie Foxtrot !

Quote Originally Posted by HJB View Post
    They have already changed to location at least 3 times on where it was found. Can't believe the secret service has become totally incompetent and this is the best they can do in the White House !

WTF made it necessary to evacuate the White House? It takes about 30 seconds to determine it was cocaine.

The who thing is a complete Charlie Foxtrot !
    Because if it turns out the white powder is not cocaine, that 30 seconds could be the difference between people living and dying.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HJB View Post
    It takes about 30 seconds if you have a field test kit immediately on hand. My guess is they didn't have that on hand, as they are there as a protection force, not for drug investigations.

User Tag List