Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: New Springfield pistol comin on 7/12/23!

SPRINGFIELD ARMORY ECHELON RECEIVES MTR GOLD RANKING FROM NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION

https://www.springfield-armory.com/i...s-association/

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

This is the first gun that size that I've owned that I cant seem to connect with. At first shots were all grouping well but to the right. Played with the back straps, which i never had to do before for any gun. Whatever it has out of the box has never made a difference to me. That didnt really fix the problem. Ordered the big grip module. That seemed better. Now shots are centered but distinctly harsh recoil. If I didnt know it was a 9 I would have to check if I was shooting a 40

I put another 200 rounds out with the Echelon this past Saturday along with shooting my duty G17.5 with RMR06 and my off duty G34.5 with Swampfox Kraken. Once I finished with the Echelon and went back to the Glocks, the Glocks felt foreign and like a 2x4 in comparison to the Echelon.

I ordered an SCS-320 this morning to go on the Echelon.

Joe Kurtenbach reviews the Echelon

https://www.thearmorylife.com/tested...hsmi=301247753

Last edited by Tokarev; 04-04-2024 at 11:51 AM.

I sure wish Springfield would get on it and release a 4 inch version. It also doesn't help that Safariland can't get their shit together and released a standard duty holster for it. They still only have ones requiring an optic and WML and not every officer in the US wants or has all that mounted on their duty pistol. Slow rowing boat this Echelon is shaping up to be.

LOL, highly adaptable Springfield says, but to what? New frame colors are about the only thing out there right now.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Has anyone read or heard how far they will take this thing? Will they offer Compact, sub, and heck even micro versions? I think it has great potential. I really like the concept of interchangeable backstraps along with different frames. I hope they do the compact like the M&P series, 4” and 3.5”, and heck compact grip or fullsize! Lots of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Has anyone read or heard how far they will take this thing? Will they offer Compact, sub, and heck even micro versions? I think it has great potential. I really like the concept of interchangeable backstraps along with different frames. I hope they do the compact like the M&P series, 4” and 3.5”, and heck compact grip or fullsize! Lots of potential.
    Thats what im hoping for as well. The biggest drawback I see is the fact it's produced by HS Produkt. That in and of itself will slow things down.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

The SCS-320 arrived Thursday ans the screws from Tacrig came yesterday (Info referenced in thread https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....tment-Adaption). I mounted the SCS-320 using the front pins from set three and the rear pins from set 2 as referenced in the thread above. I'll head to the range tomorrow and sight her in.

Site Supporter
    Just a render from someone on the internet but I like what I see.

Name:  Image 5.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  21.4 KB

Interesting.

User Tag List