Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: New Springfield pistol comin on 7/12/23!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbonez View Post
    Confirmed RDSOs? Like you said, it’s speculation. SIGs had “issues” prior to the release of this design. Can you point me towards the sources for the issues with Glocks and these holsters? I’d be interested to see the circumstances of them going off in these holsters.
    Not specifically the RDSO SKU but plenty of occurances with 6390s or 6360s and other light bearing holsters in Safarilands lineup that it is something to be aware of.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Not specifically the RDSO SKU but plenty of occurances with 6390s or 6360s and other light bearing holsters in Safarilands lineup that it is something to be aware of.

Ah, gotcha. Thank you!

Ah, gotcha. Thank you!
    The Safariland Vault is, at least in part, supposed to address the concern. But so far that holster is only available for Glock. Correction--Glock and SIG.

For 3 Gun, range practice, general training, I'm sure the RDSO is perfectly fine. In fact I've had one for the 4.25" Prodigy in the shopping cart a few times. What's holding me back is curiosity about what US Duty Gear may intro for the Prodigy.

Last edited by Tokarev; 09-17-2023 at 04:45 PM.

The Safariland Vault is, at least in part, supposed to address the concern. But so far that holster is only available for Glock.

For 3 Gun, range practice, general training, I'm sure the RDSO is perfectly fine. In fact I've had one for the 4.25" Prodigy in the shopping cart a few times. What's holding me back is curiosity about what US Duty Gear may into for the Prodigy.

I have 2x US Duty Gear for my LTT Beretta. One for my RDO slide and the other for my non-cut slide. Mine are the SLS-style hood.

Name:  IMG_1414.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  27.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_1415.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  19.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1416.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  24.7 KB

I have 2x US Duty Gear. Mine are the SLS-style hood.
    I'm more interested in the USDG version of the ALS.

My 6390RDSO arrived today. I slapped a QLS fork on there and proceeded to dry fire with it for about 15 minutes. I was concerned that my draw would be affected by the longer optic tunnel, but I didn’t have any issues. Drawing and holstering are smooth with zero snags anywhere, which is my typical experience with Safariland duty style holsters. Lockup is solid as well. I may try and get some range time later this week before the weekend.

ETA: I do appreciate the larger thumb piece on the ALS. This holster is my first experience with it. The small serrations at the top of the thumb piece are nice too.

Name:  IMG_1423.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  36.5 KBName:  IMG_1425.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  18.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_1427.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  23.5 KBName:  IMG_1426.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  30.7 KB

Anyone have any experience with the Holosun 509t on the Echelon? I assume the VIS mount for the ACRO will work for this? Also, would you recommend the RMR height or DPP height sights if used in conjunction with 509?

Quote Originally Posted by kmess View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the Holosun 509t on the Echelon? I assume the VIS mount for the ACRO will work for this? Also, would you recommend the RMR height or DPP height sights if used in conjunction with 509?
    Springfield doesn't sell a dedicated 509T plate. Instead they list what pins to use with the Holosun OEM plate.

Springfield doesn't sell a dedicated 509T plate. Instead they list what pins to use with the Holosun OEM plate.

Thanks, new to optics but now thinking I might go with the SCS 320 as it will direct mount.

Quote Originally Posted by kmess View Post
    https://chpws.com/product/springfiel...ORxNw8o7JHnxMb

User Tag List