Innovative arms P32 sight upgrade

Just got this one back today…

Name:  IMG_3068.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3071.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  25.2 KB

I feel like my mechanics are good enough to take advantage of the upgraded sights.

Will get some time next week to test it.

I think @Les Pepperoni posted about these long ago and thought they were well worth it. Interested in how it changes snag factor from a pocket, if at all.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    I really like those sights. I am curious about:

Fit within holsters made for a P-32 with standard sights?

Attachment method for the front sight given the limited metal in the slide at that point?

Cost?
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Wow that is an amazing improvement over the shallow gutter sights.

is this available for the Gen 1 P32? I can't find any info on their website.

This is the Innovative Arms website. Unfortunately they don't list ANY details about what they offer for these pistol sight cuts/upgrades, or what guns they cover. (marketing 101)

I'm really curious where they sourced that rear sight from? It looks to me like an old classic SIG Von Stavenhagen sight. I always loved those sights as they make for a nice, crisp, sight picture.
    For me, for whatever reason, the relief cut in that style of rear sight (that creates the triangular shadow) really seems to help draw focus away from the rear sight, which is good.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    This is the Innovative Arms website. Unfortunately they don't list ANY details about what they offer for these pistol sight cuts/upgrades, or what guns they cover. (marketing 101)

I'm really curious where they sourced that rear sight from? It looks to me like an old classic SIG Von Stavenhagen sight. I always loved those sights as they make for a nice, crisp, sight picture.
    For me, for whatever reason, the relief cut in that style of rear sight (that creates the triangular shadow) really seems to help draw focus away from the rear sight, which is good.

Hmmm. I don't know if they're stopping doing the cuts? It used to be listed on their site.

This is an old article about it:

https://www.guns.com/news/2015/06/12...p-tcp-and-p3at

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I think @Les Pepperoni posted about these long ago and thought they were well worth it. Interested in how it changes snag factor from a pocket, if at all.
    They haven't snagged for me yet.
    I wear them with a Galco rough-out horsehide pocket holster. Sometimes I wear it in swimming trunk shorts of very thing material.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Hmmm. I don't know if they're stopping doing the cuts? It used to be listed on their site.

This is an old article about it:

https://www.guns.com/news/2015/06/12...p-tcp-and-p3at
    I think we should start calling them - enough people here mildly interested.

@JCN

What trigger is that?

User Tag List