Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Triple Action Handgun

Triple Action Handgun

Last edited by UNK; 06-29-2023 at 06:17 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Wasn't there a conversion to that hammer down thing for HiPowers a few years ago. Maybe Cylinder and Slide made them?

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Wasn't there a conversion to that hammer down thing for HiPowers a few years ago. Maybe Cylinder and Slide made them?
    I Dont know about that. The only thing I see on thr gun Im not too sure about is the thumb safety. I dont know they they didnt go with a more of lever type similar to 1911

The Lionheart pistols have had that “triple action” feature for a while. It’s kind of like a LEM option in the sense that the mainspring is cocked but the hammer is forward so you have a little take up where the hammer cocks back before the trigger can release it.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    I think Col. Cooper's comment on TDA semi autos would apply here............

Is this something more novel than another Gucci-ed up Daewoo DP51, or is just a optic cut and styling change to the existing lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Is this something more novel than another Gucci-ed up Daewoo DP51, or is just a optic cut and styling change to the existing lineup?
    Its an upgraded pistol the old models are no longer available, I think, and mfg is in the US not sure when that occured. Its also quite a bit less than Staccato or CZ DWX. Aluminum frame with weight more in line with a polymer frame.
    They say on their website they do a constant upgrade model Im guessing that means as they figure out what the American buyers want they give it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I don’t remember the manufacturer but that was the SFS-Safe Fast Shooting System. I had a MKIII that came with it installed from the factory. They are also available for 1911s. IIRC @Stephanie B has or had one.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Daewoo was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

It is pretty clearly a development from the Daewoo; made in the colonies for cheap labor.

I saw an original Daewoo once. It was functional but would put me in a Who's on first confusion.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Vending Machine Operator
    I wish I'd have picked up one of the LH9s when they were around. This one looks a bit busy for me.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List