Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to find a 407CO?

Where to find a 407CO?

I'm hoping to find a Holosun 407CO, for use on my dry fire gun, which will double as my back up when I travel to classes, or ever compete in a major match.

I've been unsuccessful in finding one of these ,now discontinued, sights.

Hopefully when you all has some ideas on where I might get one.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

I have been looking for more of them for a while, and it seems like they have been discontinued.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I don't think they are manufactured any longer, but I can't recall where I saw that.

Oh - I think it was at Holosun's web site. Doesn't say "407CO" but I think it is:

https://holosun.com/products/discontinued-model.html

Best I can tell they haven't been made (or shipped in) for about a year. Got my last one of fleabay but those have dried up. I see a used one come up there once in a while.

I remember about 2 years ago there was an ebay seller closing their stock out for $219, and I have kicked myself for not loading up more of them then.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

I got a 407CO a couple years ago to try out. I like Holosun, or at least the idea of their dots, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why they are so wedded to the 2MOA dot / 32MOA ring reticle, and why in their entire inventory they only offer one model with a 6MOA dot (407K).

There’s a lot of people in the competition world that prefer a simple 5-6MOA dot, and I suspect that if HS offered that size of dot in their 507 & 508 line up it would be quite popular.

One thing I've learned that never fails. If you find a product that you love the industry will conspire against you to make sure it doesn't get made anymore. Costco does the same thing with products they get you hooked on.

Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    I got a 407CO a couple years ago to try out. I like Holosun, or at least the idea of their dots, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why they are so wedded to the 2MOA dot / 32MOA ring reticle, and why in their entire inventory they only offer one model with a 6MOA dot (407K).

There’s a lot of people in the competition world that prefer a simple 5-6MOA dot, and I suspect that if HS offered that size of dot in their 507 & 508 line up it would be quite popular.
    I agree. There is the 6 MOA EPS and EPS carry as well. But dammit, I want a 6 MOA 509. Why Holosun, why won't you just do it already.

I will say the 8MOA ring is interesting. It’s mounted on a backup comp gun at the moment but the few times I’ve shot it in matches it didn’t impede me. For those that say a big dot prevents you from taking precise shots bc the dot obscures too much of the target, the nice thing about the 8MOA ring is you can see thru the ring and still make out the target behind it.

I’d be interested in seeing first-hand what the 507Comp’s 2MOA/8MOA reticle looks like, but I still yearn for a simple 5MOA dot.

Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    I will say the 8MOA ring is interesting. It’s mounted on a backup comp gun at the moment but the few times I’ve shot it in matches it didn’t impede me. For those that say a big dot prevents you from taking precise shots bc the dot obscures too much of the target, the nice thing about the 8MOA ring is you can see thru the ring and still make out the target behind it.

I’d be interested in seeing first-hand what the 507Comp’s 2MOA/8MOA reticle looks like, but I still yearn for a simple 5MOA dot.

Any interest in a 507k comp green?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Any interest in a 507k comp green?
    No sir, but thanks for the offer.

User Tag List