Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That moment when you realize you have no idea where 8 speedloaders full of GDHP went

That moment when you realize you have no idea where 8 speedloaders full of GDHP went

Honest to God. Sometimes it’s just too much to keep track of all this stuff. I’m sure that some of you feel my pain.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Look in the fridge.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Honest to God. Sometimes it’s just too much to keep track of all this stuff. I’m sure that some of you feel my pain.

Have you checked the washer and dryer? That's where I've sent a speed strip full of Gold Dots in the past. Also more recently a POM unit. My AirPods should be concerned.

Site Supporter
    My wife recently found 2k small pistol primers that I didn’t even know I had and have no idea where they came from.
    Somehow they ended up in a bag marked buttons. With her sewing kit.

While you're looking, there's 3 comp IIs for my pythons full of 158 SJHP missing. You can't miss them, they're painted neon green.

Site Supporter
    Dang, no wonder I fit in so well here…
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Out in the desert, I lost an empty Comp-I for my J-frames. I was pretty pissed at myself. I think I kicked it out the door in the dark when I stopped to pop a jackrabbit at dusk. Ooooops.

But that feeling when you find a Glock mag full of RA9T that you knew you misplaced... over a year later...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Look in the fridge.
    Right beside the car keys!

Oh, I've been looking for one thing and find something I either forgot I had or forgot where I put it. Welcome to the club! I'm still looking for my Federal 12 gauge 8 pellet box of ammo. I looked in a dresser drawer and found some Federal 9mm HST 147 grain I forgot I had. And why, just why, did I put that 9mm in my dresser drawer? Now where did I put that Sam Browne from the 1980's? I did find my Safariland speedloaders from my LE days. Ah, the memories.

Site Supporter
    I've been carrying my P99C and carry a spare mag too...which disappeared along with the mag carrier. It's not in the usual places. Luckily I have a total of 13 mags for this gun and several boxes of 124-grain +P HST as well as another mag carrier, so it's a bother rather than a hindrance. It verily doth tick me off, though.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

User Tag List