Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 series prices

Talking CZ P10 series prices

I’ve been under a rock for awhile. Why have the CZ P10 series prices dropped so much? New models coming out ? Problems with them ? Might jump on a few more

I suspect new gens might be on the way. Meanwhile, if anyone is looking for a P10F, this is a smokin’ deal. $299.

https://grabagun.com/cz-usa-p-10-f-9...0;+%24179+9mm+

No one knows for sure, but it is directly from CZ USA. They dropped the msrp by $100 across the line so the prices you see now are the new normal.

There are also lots of crazy low prices across CZs hammer fired lineup if you shop around, though no corresponding MSRP drop.

My suspicion is the colt cancer is just throwing ideas at the wall with no real long term vision. Good time to be a buyer though.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    No one knows for sure, but it is directly from CZ USA. They dropped the msrp by $100 across the line so the prices you see now are the new normal.

There are also lots of crazy low prices across CZs hammer fired lineup if you shop around, though no corresponding MSRP drop.

My suspicion is the colt cancer is just throwing ideas at the wall with no real long term vision. Good time to be a buyer though.

It is amazing how poorly run Colt is

Not sure why, but per my LGS it was a thing from CZ to drop all the prices. LGS was pissed because they had bought one of the competition P10 models at the old price and since it hasn’t moved yet, now it’s $250-$300 more than the updated price. They said they are working with CZ to try and get a rebate or mags/accessories free to offset their initial price for inventory or they may have to take the hit and sell it at current prices.

It has made my search for a FS handgun a real conundrum. I posted a few weeks ago about shooting a P10C remarkably better than my M&P 2.0 compact, especially at 15+ yards. Hard to ignore those prices for a range toy.

The link above is 10 round version, but the 19 round models only run about $40-$50 more.

CZ has also dropped mag prices on their web store for the flush mags for the P10 series, under $30 ea.
    Last edited by Virtuosity Student; 06-23-2023 at 10:01 PM.

I don't have deep insider contacts in this instance, but I have not heard positive things about the management that was put in place with the CZ/Colt deal.

I'm a fan of the P10C, and I'm hoping that this is just a prelude to a 2.0 version (optimistically with direct milled offerings), but I have no reason to be optimistic. Hopefully, I'll be presently surprised.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Been seeing amazing prices on P10 series guns for sure. I am a CZ DA/SA fan, but a P10F OR sure is tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuosity Student View Post
    Not sure why, but per my LGS it was a thing from CZ to drop all the prices. LGS was pissed because they had bought one of the competition P10 models at the old price and since it hasn’t moved yet, now it’s $250-$300 more than the updated price. They said they are working with CZ to try and get a rebate or mags/accessories free to offset their initial price for inventory or they may have to take the hit and sell it at current prices.

It has made my search for a FS handgun a real conundrum. I posted a few weeks ago about shooting a P10C remarkably better than my M&P 2.0 compact, especially at 15+ yards. Hard to ignore those prices for a range toy.

The link above is 10 round version, but the 19 round models only run about $40-$50 more.

CZ has also dropped mag prices on their web store for the flush mags for the P10 series, under $30 ea.
    Interesting what about the m&p2.0 throws you off?

@G19Fan

It’s hard to say really. The CZ does have a better factory trigger than the M&P with their hinged design. The grip is ever so slightly longer on the P-10. With the M&P my pinky only halfway gets on the frame and the P-10 C is just longer enough that I can get a full grip. I tried the 17 round M&P mags with the extender doohickey that comes in the box but where I have the XL grip panels installed it just feels weird.

I will note that I have the 3.6” 2.0 compact (not sub). IDK if it’s the slight bump in sight radius or what but I will inevitably throw one or two outside the black of a B8 at 15 yards with the M&P and the CZ I had all shots inside a 3x5 at 15 the first time I shot it. Beginners luck on a new platform maybe but I was consistently hitting a 8” steel at 35 with the CZ after a few mags.

M&P accuracy at distance has been a sore subject so IDK for sure what the rub is with it vs the P-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuosity Student View Post
    @G19Fan

It’s hard to say really. The CZ does have a better factory trigger than the M&P with their hinged design. The grip is ever so slightly longer on the P-10. With the M&P my pinky only halfway gets on the frame and the P-10 C is just longer enough that I can get a full grip. I tried the 17 round M&P mags with the extender doohickey that comes in the box but where I have the XL grip panels installed it just feels weird.

I will note that I have the 3.6” 2.0 compact (not sub). IDK if it’s the slight bump in sight radius or what but I will inevitably throw one or two outside the black of a B8 at 15 yards with the M&P and the CZ I had all shots inside a 3x5 at 15 the first time I shot it. Beginners luck on a new platform maybe but I was consistently hitting a 8” steel at 35 with the CZ after a few mags.

M&P accuracy at distance has been a sore subject so IDK for sure what the rub is with it vs the P-10.
    Interesting. Thanks.

I am pretty married to the p365 platform but for variety will shoot some random guns here and there.

User Tag List