Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forbes: patients zero worked on gain of function at Wuhan Lab

Forbes: patients zero worked on gain of function at Wuhan Lab

The report in Public cites “multiple U.S. government officials interviewed as part of a lengthy investigation” saying that Ben Hu, who led WIV’s gain-of-function research on coronaviruses, was among the “patients zero” who contracted the SARS-CoV-2 virus in November of 2019.
    Sources told Public that Hu, Yu Ping, and Yan Zhu, all from WIV, are thought to be among the first infected with Covid-19.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac...b-leak-theory/

Site Supporter
    Three years ago, anyone who suggested accidental release from a lab was portrayed as an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Three years ago, anyone who suggested accidental release from a lab was portrayed as an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
    Stand by to still be portrayed as an anti-science conspiracy theorist.

The first know case in the US was in a hospital in Everett, WA. A person who had recently arrived from China was diagnosed, became severely ill, treated? and released at Providence Regional Medical Center. That hospital is about an hour from me. It hit this area pretty hard during the winter 2020-2021.

I don't think The Chinese would have intentionally let that out of a lab so probably poor lab security and some unorthodox tests for who knows what reason. I equate it to bomb makers blowing themselves up and killing a lot of other people in the process. We don't know how many people it killed in China but I bet it was more than a million.

Independent experts, skeptical of Beijing’s official data on COVID deaths, have been forced to calculate their own estimates—which indicate much higher and more disturbing numbers than the government claims. These estimates range from about 1 million to 1.5 million deaths, suggesting that, in absolute terms, China may have suffered more fatalities from COVID in two months than the U.S. did in three years.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-party/673177/

So yeah, the Russians and Chinese are a threat to themselves and everyone else on the planet.....and I don't think they care.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-16-2023 at 07:31 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I am at a loss for words, I am so shocked. Lets see how long it takes for the science denier shout downs to start.

Same thing with people who say the vaccines are causing injuries and they aren't worth it. But, to each their own. Follow the science and all that

Here is the original report compiled by Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag. There are more details here:

https://public.substack.com/p/first-...ed-by-covid-19

So it's safe to order the pangolin carpaccio again?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

So yeah, the Russians and Chinese are a threat to themselves and everyone else on the planet.....and I don't think they care.
    It’s easy for Westerner’s to forget the value of life, only to have two nations utterly ignore it.

I don’t put the tin foil on often but the idea of Russia, basically a poorly functioning mafia-state, having a full variety of WMDs is terrifying. The leadership “turnover” due to their embarrassment in Ukraine means that any institutional safeguards are probably dissolving.

The move from “indoctrinated professional Russians” to villains from Austin Powers won’t be good for any citizen of the the planet.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

User Tag List