Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: "This is THE Most Underrated Pistol in 2023" ( The PX4)

DAO, yuk!
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    DAO, yuk!
    I've got one that I sent to LTT for trigger work. No yuk in that one.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I've got one that I sent to LTT for trigger work. No yuk in that one.
    You have to wonder how amazingly quick a Type C Constant Action would be with an LTT job. Like a Glock but without the suck!

Trigger time for me has been embarrassingly sparse for me this year. I’ve been sandbagged by health issues all year and made a career change to go with all of that, so time has been a precious commodity for us. But I finally forced myself to find time after work yesterday and I got after it. I’ve been dry firing some but not with any real structure to it, but I managed to turn in some respectable groups at 10y. I brought out my PX4 full-size, a 92G Centurion LTT RDO, and a P250 I picked up off the exchange here and hadn’t ever shot yet.

The P250 in a WC grip module was nice, but I need some focused dry fire with it to really be happy. It’d do the job, but my groups and splits could easily be cut in half still.

The 92G was out for the first time after I had to send it back to LTT for a front sight replacement. It departed mid-stage at a local USPSA match back in February, so I had LTT install a new one and eyeball it. It’s a tiny hair off to the right, but good enough as a backup for the RDO.

Then I went for the PX4. I hadn’t shot this one since March, right before all my health stuff kicked off. Wow! I only had a box or two through it total and I forgot just how smooth and light the recoil is. And even though the full-house Centurion has what I feel to be a better trigger, the PX4 shot some tiny off-hand groups! And to think that at one point I’d considered selling it lol. I actually picked up a compact today to match it, and hope to add all the LTT goodies to it in time.

But yes, this thread’s title is accurate. The PX4 is a true sleeper! The final touch on the full-size will be a stipple job as that’s one area Beretta dropped the ball IMO, but for what I paid for both of mine, I’m incredibly pleased. They’ll go into my carry rotation next year once I’m satisfied with my performance with them. Long live the PX4!

User Tag List