Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you actually carrying concealed (circa June 2023?)

What are you actually carrying concealed (circa June 2023?)

I had a flirtation with a 1st gen RMR on a Unity Tactical Atom system years ago, and now I think I'm ready to try again.

I've been slowly trading my older gen glocks for MOS… and while I had been swearing I'd save for an Acro P-2, the smaller sizes and prices of the Holosuns are singing siren songs. I see a lot of posts praising the 509T-X2, but I'm not sure if all y'all are carrying them concealed or using them for duty.

I'm a relatively medium-ish and slim-ish human, so the size and mounting height matters to me, carrying appendix.

midwayusa.com is running a 15% off sale on optics… and I am looking at an EPS 6MOA and SCS for less than I was planning on spending on an Acro P-2.

So I ask you (especially my fellow poors with Glock MOS) which optics are you actually carrying concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    I had a flirtation with a 1st gen RMR on a Unity Tactical Atom system years ago, and now I think I'm ready to try again.

I've been slowly trading my older gen glocks for MOS… and while I had been swearing I'd save for an Acro P-2, the smaller sizes and prices of the Holosuns are singing siren songs. I see a lot of posts praising the 509T-X2, but I'm not sure if all y'all are carrying them concealed or using them for duty.

I'm a relatively medium-ish and slim-ish human, so the size and mounting height matters to me, carrying appendix.

midwayusa.com is running a 15% off sale on optics… and I am looking at an EPS 6MOA and SCS for less than I was planning on spending on an Acro P-2.

So I ask you (especially my fellow poors with Glock MOS) which optics are you actually carrying concealed?
    P365XL macro with eps carry mrs red

M&P9 2.0C. I’d probably be carrying a Shield Plus but I have a few classes between June and August where I’ll be shooting either the 2.0C or the full size CORE/ACRO.

My primary choice is a G19 with an EPS red multi reticle. My Glock 42 and 48 both have red 507k's. I've been carrying/competing with the 32moa circle only reticle. For me it works better for everything but groups at distance.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

I started running a red dot on a handgun about a year ago. It’s been a G19 w/ Type 2 RM07 since then. I don’t notice any real difference in concealment with an optic that small since the window ends up right at the belt line.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Off duty - G26 or G19 with Holosun 507c carried AIWB. I’ve carried SROs as well.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    G19 - Holosun 407C-x2 - TLR-7 - JMCK WC2.5
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Full size (4.25 barrel) M&P 2.0 stock sights until I get my Holosun.

Ruger LCP Max .380 in swim trunks/gym shorts.

Glock 19 - RM06 - TLR-7A

G19.5 MOS / Holosun EPS Red 6 MOA dot /DPP Titanium MOS Plate. I plan on adding a G26.5 MOS with the same optic setup when they finally come out and I'm hoping the rumored June release is true.

User Tag List