Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you actually carrying concealed (circa June 2023?)

G48 MOS with CHPWS plate and Holosun 507x-K2 running circle dot reticle in a Jm Custom kydex IWB at 3:30 with a spare mag offside. Factory 10 round mags loaded with 147 grain HST. Not carrying a gun is a SW Mp 340 with Gold Dot a35 grain +P 38. Carried in front pocket int he Simply Rugged pocket holster Daryl Bolke designed, extra 8 round speed strip loaded with 5 rounds in the ammo slot. I typically throw the j farime in my pocket when working around the house, taking out the trash, etc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    P365XL macro with eps carry mrs red
    This...
    Name:  EDC.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  73.5 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I keep thinking I should get into the dot game. However, I find myself grabbing the J frame far too often, when I should be grabbing the EDCX9. I know from my shape, adding a dot is going to be challenging.

At least this year, I am shooting limited division. So, I am polishing up on my iron sights. Last year I shot, carry optics, and the year before I shot open. One can get really used to shooting a dot sight.

Well, at least the J has a laser.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    In the summer, G43 or G48 direct milled for RMRcc

User Tag List