Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P365. Macro Backstrap Bill Drill Shootoff

P365. Macro Backstrap Bill Drill Shootoff

Yesterday I received the following Macro Backstraps:

Boresight Razorback Large
    Fedzwerkz 1
    Fedzwerkz 2
    Fedzwerkz 3

A clean bill drill (All Alphas) for me with a large macro backstrap is around 3 seconds from AIWB concealment hands at interview position.

Decided to run the each backstrap through one bill drill and then shoot 3 more with the best 2 Best 2/3 counted for the finals Having medium ish hands I thought I would like FW1 the most. Live fire proved me wrong

Pics of all the backstraps: OEM Large, FW1, FW2, FW3, Boresight Razorback Large

https://imgur.com/a/A0CbJvA
    Last edited by G19Fan; 06-04-2023 at 12:03 PM.

Boresight Finals Best 2/3

https://imgur.com/a/z7T4o7x

Personally feel the boresight is more consistent for me. I can be a little sloppier with support hand (my weakness and get good hits). But FW3 is great for 40% the price
    Last edited by G19Fan; 06-04-2023 at 12:04 PM.

Interest piqued.

I am anxiously awaiting the Wilson Combat MACRO sized grip module. Their customer service confirms that one is in the works, but they don't have a time frame, and they don't know which rail it will have.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Interest piqued.

I am anxiously awaiting the Wilson Combat MACRO sized grip module. Their customer service confirms that one is in the works, but they don't have a time frame, and they don't know which rail it will have.
    If you want to try fdez 2 for a song shout. I am also ok with making this the pistol-forum fdez2 and we just ship it around the community to try.

Imo fdez 3 and the large razorback is where the money is at, but worth trying them all. Unf a friend brought my fdez 1-3, but I have a spare 2

I was quite pleased by my split times and control with fdez3 and the boresight
    Last edited by G19Fan; 06-04-2023 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Yesterday I received the following Macro Backstraps:

Boresight Razorback Large
    Fedzwerkz 1
    Fedzwerkz 2
    Fedzwerkz 3

A clean bill drill (All Alphas) for me with a large macro backstrap is around 3 seconds from AIWB concealment hands at interview position.

Decided to run the each backstrap through one bill drill and then shoot 3 more with the best 2 Best 2/3 counted for the finals Having medium ish hands I thought I would like FW1 the most. Live fire proved me wrong

Pics of all the backstraps: OEM Large, FW1, FW2, FW3, Boresight Razorback Large

Backstrap order is actually:

Pics of all the backstraps: OEM Large, Boresight Razorback Large, FW1, FW2, FW3,

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    If you want to try fdez 2 for a song shout. I am also ok with making this the pistol-forum fdez2 and we just ship it around the community to try.

Imo fdez 3 and the large razorback is where the money is at, but worth trying them all. Unf a friend brought my fdez 1-3, but I have a spare 2

I was quite pleased by my split times and control with fdez3 and the boresight
    Thanks. I have been running the medium backstrap but would like more support hand room. The large one has the hump in the wrong place.

Which one gives more linear distance front to back without a sloping hump? It looks like #3 from the pics.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Thanks. I have been running the medium backstrap but would like more support hand room. The large one has the hump in the wrong place.

Which one gives more linear distance front to back without a sloping hump? It looks like #3 from the pics.
    3!

User Tag List