Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else have a drawer like this?

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    My grip & holster graveyard.

This is after cleaning out the closet[emoji15]
    You only have one?

;-)
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Anyone else have a drawer like this?
    You mean rubbermaid tub(s).
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    You mean rubbermaid tub(s).
    Guilty of that.

Name:  IMG_3680.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  28.9 KB
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 05-30-2023 at 07:17 AM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Yep! Mine are in a Uhaul moving box in my closet. Where is the classified section? Maybe I'm too new for it to pop up?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Lightweights.
    As a lefty, You can't ever try out a friend's holster, or buy a used one.
    I know the feeling all too well. I've bought holsters for guns I don't carry just because they happened to be in the used holster case at the LGS with a good price.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

No, I most certainly do not have a drawer like that.
    Maybe one day long ago I did, but by now I have three or four of those big flip top plastic bins like that...

ETA: Not so bad on the holsters, because much of the stuff I bought had some resale value.
    OTOH, I very well may have fifteen sets of J-Frame grips that are not in use.

This isn't just holsters and grips, but many of these boxes are.

Name:  IMG_1616.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  52.0 KB

The drawer below this one has the leather.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This may be the place to ask then, Id like to find a leather holster for an S&W L frame 4" (586), not a pancake type, they ride too high for my gimpy shoulder, but a belt holster, Threepersons type, or even an old school duty or Border Patrol/Jordan holster of moderate drop. Thumb break or old fashioned strap retention would work. This would be for tooling around out in the hills dog walking and such.

Id also like to try a set of Pachmayr small N frame Presentations, I have some large, they arent quite right for me.

Factory or aftermarket K or N frame smooth wood target type grips?

Could be interested in many older Lawrence holsters and cartridge belts. Their No 7 shoulder holsters make decent field rigs also once the X type harness is replaced.

Traditional old style late 1800s cartridge belts?
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    This may be the place to ask then, Id like to find a leather holster for an S&W L frame 4" (586), not a pancake type, they ride too high for my gimpy shoulder, but a belt holster, Threepersons type, or even an old school duty or Border Patrol/Jordan holster of moderate drop. Thumb break or old fashioned strap retention would work. This would be for tooling around out in the hills dog walking and such.

Id also like to try a set of Pachmayr small N frame Presentations, I have some large, they arent quite right for me.

Factory or aftermarket K or N frame smooth wood target type grips?

Could be interested in many older Lawrence holsters and cartridge belts. Their No 7 shoulder holsters make decent field rigs also once the X type harness is replaced.

Traditional old style late 1800s cartridge belts?
    Galco for the holster and they have 20% off right now .

User Tag List