Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prairie Dog optic

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Attachment 105388
    You will love the Varmint. Mine is also .223 and easily puts 10 holes into an inch at 100m. I put a Bushnell 3.5-21 DMR Pro on top. You won’t find a better optic at the $1K point. Well known for rugged and repeatable dialing, great warranty, and made with good glass at LOW in Japan.
    I was very disappointed when they started making their new Match Pro in China. IIRC for their currently manufactured optics you have to bump up to the elite tactical DMR3 (~$1500 street price) to get Japanese class from Bushnell

Site Supporter

Burris XTR IIIi

Take a look (pun intended) at the Burris XTR IIIi. I have one on a heavy rifle.
    Excellent quality, great value, and made in the USA.

https://www.burrisoptics.com/riflesc...ted-55-30x56mm

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I was very disappointed when they started making their new Match Pro in China. IIRC for their currently manufactured optics you have to bump up to the elite tactical DMR3 (~$1500 street price) to get Japanese class from Bushnell
    Yeah, in my mind, Bushnell only makes two, maybe three products. I don’t really look past the ET lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming Shooter View Post
    Take a look (pun intended) at the Burris XTR IIIi. I have one on a heavy rifle.
    Excellent quality, great value, and made in the USA.

https://www.burrisoptics.com/riflesc...ted-55-30x56mm
    +1, Burris did a great job with updating the XTRiii line. The 3-18 is one of the best values out there right now. I shopped that particular model against the DMR when I got it. The only better value out there right now is the Steiner t6xi with a military discount. I’m going that direction if I can move my DMR Pro.

User Tag List