Thread: SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Skills Class, Boise ID 13-May-2023

SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Skills Class, Boise ID 13-May-2023

Folks:

SAC Tactical is delighted to announce that we are conducting a one-day Essential Carbine Skills Course at a relatively new facility called the Double Tapp Range in Boise Idaho on Saturday 13-May-2023. Registration is limited. This eight-hour course covers essential skills that a carbine user would need in a defensive situation. This course does for the carbine what our Essential Handgun Skills Course does for the handgun in that that goes beyond the basics and covers necessary skills for those relying on a carbine for defense. Round count is approximately 300+. Cost is $210.00. Class begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 5:00 PM. For returning SAC Students, the drills we cover will be adjusted for the student's current skill level. This class focuses on the AR style carbine (although other types are welcome!) and its deployment in a defensive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn this vital skill. I look forward to training with you in Boise.

To register, please follow this link: "https://saconsco.com/product/essential-carbine-skills-may-13-2023/". Once you register and pay, a detailed equipment list will be sent to you via e-mail. This course is premised on you having a zeroed carbine. There is significant material to cover, and we will have little time to correct zero's in class. PLEASE bring a ZEROED CARBINE. If you have questions about how to zero your carbine, please reach out to me beforehand.

Additionally, SAC Tactical will be conducting two related classes, an Essential Handgun Skills Course and an Essential Lowlight Handgun Skills Course on the two days immediately preceding this course. All courses will be taught at the Double Tapp Range. I will post separate posts for both in the appropriate forum.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: "info@saconsco.com". Thank you for your attention to this.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Cartwright View Post
    Folks:

SAC Tactical is delighted to announce that we are conducting a one-day Essential Carbine Skills Course at a relatively new facility called the Double Tapp Range in Boise Idaho on Saturday 13-May-2023. Registration is limited. This eight-hour course covers essential skills that a carbine user would need in a defensive situation. This course does for the carbine what our Essential Handgun Skills Course does for the handgun in that that goes beyond the basics and covers necessary skills for those relying on a carbine for defense. Round count is approximately 300+. Cost is $210.00. Class begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 5:00 PM. For returning SAC Students, the drills we cover will be adjusted for the student's current skill level. This class focuses on the AR style carbine (although other types are welcome!) and its deployment in a defensive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn this vital skill. I look forward to training with you in Boise.

To register, please follow this link: "https://saconsco.com/product/essential-carbine-skills-may-13-2023/". Once you register and pay, a detailed equipment list will be sent to you via e-mail. This course is premised on you having a zeroed carbine. There is significant material to cover, and we will have little time to correct zero's in class. PLEASE bring a ZEROED CARBINE. If you have questions about how to zero your carbine, please reach out to me beforehand.

Additionally, SAC Tactical will be conducting two related classes, an Essential Handgun Skills Course and an Essential Lowlight Handgun Skills Course on the two days immediately preceding this course. All courses will be taught at the Double Tapp Range. I will post separate posts for both in the appropriate forum.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: "info@saconsco.com". Thank you for your attention to this.

Bruce
    Folks:
    There are a few slots left if you are interested. Please see the original post for details. Thanks!
    Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright

Folks:

A quick update: I conducted this class in early May, and it was well received. At the suggestion of one of my hosts, I will be back this fall to do a similar one-day class but limited to pistol caliber carbines (which are apparently pretty popular in the Boise area). The focus on PCCs will allow me to use short range steel drills with this class. The tentative date is September 16, 2023. Please stay tuned for details on this upcoming class.

Thanks for your attention to this.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright

User Tag List