Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: Shithole Cities

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

So if you defund the po po and keep adding more gun control, who's left? The National Guard?
    That (according to NY), or organized crime protection rackets. [/shrug]
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    That (according to NY), or organized crime protection rackets. [/shrug]
    I never thought of that one. NYC probably has some enterprising young criminals who will do the heavy lifting for a protection racket. Probably pays more than a 9-5 restaurant job.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I never thought of that one. NYC probably has some enterprising young criminals who will do the heavy lifting for a protection racket. Probably pays more than a 9-5 restaurant job.
    Extortion is a time honored sideline among Warlords.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Still looking for the rise of the Burbclaves. I'm signing up for Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Still looking for the rise of the Burbclaves. I'm signing up for Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong.
    Oath of Fealty
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

https://streamable.com/pl5jrr

Can't embed. This is video of yesterday's stabbing that turned into a shooting.

Looks like NYC has learned their lesson from charging victims and this time has decided to not charge the victim who took the gun from the assailant and shot him with it. They are, however, searching for his girlfriend that stabbed the guy during the fight.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post

"Think of it as evolution in action"

I need to dig my copy out and put it into the 'to be read' pile
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

Looks like NYC has learned their lesson from charging victims and this time has decided to not charge the victim who took the gun from the assailant and shot him with it. They are, however, searching for his girlfriend that stabbed the guy during the fight.
    Lots of details emerging about this particular story.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/1-shot-new...y?id=108134540

Apparently the National Guard aren't at every New York subway station, or if they are, they're not enforcing fare evasion.

I wonder if the 36 year old will be charged with violating New York's gun laws, or any of his other crimes on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

A lot of interesting things in this video... In particular, grappling in a multi-person weapons-based conflict. @SouthNarc, @Cecil Burch
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Fix-the-crime doesn't equate to less gun control in WA. In WA it equates to more gun control. I'm wondering when they will have enough gun control here.

So if you defund the po po and keep adding more gun control, who's left? The National Guard. All those damn M4's are scary. Can't carry in a subway but there's a guy over there with an M4.

You're assuming that lack of crime control is a defect instead of a feature.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List