Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend a class / instructor in or near MO

@David S., thanks for that. I will check those out. Bolke and Ayoob are near the top of my list of trainers with whom I would like to take a class.

Givens has a class near Little Rock in the fall, although it spans multiple days and accordingly costs a decent amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Is the @John Murphy road show coming to that area soon?
    John Murphy would be on top of my list for what the OP is looking for. I can't seem to find his road show schedule.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post

Hardwired Tactical Shooting. First Responder near Terre Haute, IN in August. (Hopefully the Facebook link works. Not sure where registration is at)
    Does anyone know how to register for this one? It seems like a good fit, but I have not heard back from the organizer.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca10 View Post
    @David S., thanks for that. I will check those out. Bolke and Ayoob are near the top of my list of trainers with whom I would like to take a class.

Givens has a class near Little Rock in the fall, although it spans multiple days and accordingly costs a decent amount.
    The class you referenced this Fall in Arkansas is sold out. I do have an instructor development course in Springfield, MO later this month. That would fill a lot of your stated needs.

Springfield, MO June 23-25 Instructor, pistol
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/three-d...s-215417699137

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    The class you referenced this Fall in Arkansas is sold out. I do have an instructor development course in Springfield, MO later this month. That would fill a lot of your stated needs.

Springfield, MO June 23-25 Instructor, pistol
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/three-d...s-215417699137
    I have something scheduled that weekend, but I might be able to move it. I’m sending you a PM.

Site Supporter
    If you did not get my reply, please email me at rangemaster.tom@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    If you did not get my reply, please email me at rangemaster.tom@gmail.com
    Thanks! I see your reply and will let you know for sure in a couple days. I’m still trying to reschedule the other commitment.

User Tag List