Thread: Midwest Ammunition?

Midwest Ammunition?

Has anyone here used this or know anything about it? It's reman but that's all I know. The indoor range I use carries this and has it on sale in store for $11/50.

MWA 9mm 115gr. Remanufactured Ammo 50 Rounds
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Has anyone here used this or know anything about it? It's reman but that's all I know. The indoor range I use carries this and has it on sale in store for $11/50.

MWA 9mm 115gr. Remanufactured Ammo 50 Rounds
    I shot some of that at Shoot Point Blank which is now Range USA and it was underpowered and dirty from what I can remember. I’d steer clear of it. Also, there are good prices to be had on ammo right now if you look around.

Site Supporter
    I bought 3 boxes in 2021, it was the worst ammo I have ever shot. Extremely dirty, flinging flakes of gunk all over my hands, and extremely underpowered and inconsistent. It's the only ammo I've ever had make a Beretta 92 choke. The slide was barely moving.

Thanks, I passed on it. From what I read Range USA sends their range brass to MWA for them to reload then they sell it at a discount and provide it with the range rentals.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List