Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Langdon MOS Cut Glock slides

Langdon MOS Cut Glock slides

Looks like LT is going to offer MOS cuts for Gen 2-5 slides:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQGSov0wFVM

Been looking for someone to do this for my Gen 3 slides for sometime...

Quote Originally Posted by Yute View Post
    Looks like LT is going to offer MOS cuts for Gen 2-5 slides:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQGSov0wFVM

Been looking for someone to do this for my Gen 3 slides for sometime...
    THE HELL WITH THAT, I WANT HIS T-SHIRT!

He's got 'em for sale!

And, yeah, the cut is cool...actually, I wish I had seen that before I offloaded a Gen4 G34 a while ago, oh well

An excellent feature of the LTT cut is you end up with the rear sight in front of the optic. While a problem with a SRO and some holsters, otherwise it is my preferred configuration as the rear sight is less obvious in the optic display and it is easier on your skin and clothing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Langdon is trying to take all my $$$

Reviewer of the Tools
    I have an open cart right now with Maple Leaf that I haven't followed through with yet. I would choose the LTT option over it in a heartbeat if I could get my slide nitrided. I am not interested in cerakote.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I am very excited about the MOS cut in conjunction with SCS on my Gen 3 guns.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I have an open cart right now with Maple Leaf that I haven't followed through with yet. I would choose the LTT option over it in a heartbeat if I could get my slide nitrided. I am not interested in cerakote.
    Jagerwerks also recently announced that they're doing MOS cuts. They're only doing irons in front of optic or race cut (no rear iron) due to different dovetail locations between the models.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    Jagerwerks also recently announced that they're doing MOS cuts. They're only doing irons in front of optic or race cut (no rear iron) due to different dovetail locations between the models.
    C&H Precision is now offering this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    THE HELL WITH THAT, I WANT HIS T-SHIRT!

He's got 'em for sale!
    Agreed! My brain automatically sang “I want my LTT” sung to the tune of “I want my MTV” once I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    . . . otherwise it is my preferred configuration as the rear sight is less obvious in the optic display and it is easier on your skin and clothing.
    Are there any other reasons for doing the cut that way? Some people might prefer the backup rear to be behind the optic, so I'm wondering if there is some other reason, or reasons, some many shops only offer this with the rear sight forward of the optic.

User Tag List