Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum upgrades coming soon!

Dark Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    Dark Mode?
    Will dark humor do?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Forum was noticeably snappier for a few days last week, but, has been back to on-and-off sluggish this morning...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Will dark humor do?
    For now. That's all we have.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone else notice the improved speed of the forum?
    Now that ya mention it...

ETA: A big change seems to be when submitting posts. There have been a couple times in the past where I may have but some effort into a post that had me a little concerned when it took a bit to load up. A couple times I clipboarded everything before I submitted it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Forum was noticeably snappier for a few days last week, but, has been back to on-and-off sluggish this morning...
    Any certain threads that are worse than others? It's still hauling ass for me from multiple locations.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Any certain threads that are worse than others? It's still hauling ass for me from multiple locations.
    Not this morning.... I had some slow responses clicking the like button that seemed to be independent of thread/forum.etc. Also had some old-style lag opening threads and going to next pages that also did not seem to be in any particular thread or sub forum....

Back to being snappy currently...

Sorry that's not much help.... I'll pay closer attention to the details if it happens again...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

It's been fairly quick until...

Hit a Succuri firewall not configured error a couple minutes ago. Didn't screenshot it and it went away but a lot of lag now. I'm assuming it's part of tuning in the new server, etc but figured I'd throw it out there in the meantime.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Site Supporter
    ~20 seconds from clicking submit to post confirmation just now....

Time: 1525

https://pistol-forum.com/newreply.ph...8756&noquote=1

My little blue circle spins on my browser tab (Chrome) just as much as it always did (almost constantly). Don't really know that it's a problem though, the site is still pretty snappy now. It's noticeably improved.

User Tag List