Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum upgrades coming soon!

This is great to hear, though I’m going to miss the 1990s.

Yesterday I started seeing an issue I’ve never experienced before. Normally I browse the forum using the default mobile setting on my cell phone. I click on the what’s new button to see new posts in threads. Yesterday, clicking on the what’s new button would instead trigger the search function. I can’t get the what’s new button to work on the default mobile setting in either Brave or Chrome. I now have to browse using the desktop setting.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

It’s waaaay faster on my end.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Yesterday I started seeing an issue I’ve never experienced before. Normally I browse the forum using the default mobile setting on my cell phone. I click on the what’s new button to see new posts in threads. Yesterday, clicking on the what’s new button would instead trigger the search function. I can’t get the what’s new button to work on the default mobile setting in either Brave or Chrome. I now have to browse using the desktop setting.
    Checking into this.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Checking into this.
    Thanks. It also happens when clicking the Friends button which is located between the Search and What’s New? buttons. On the bright side, I am noticing improved speeds.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

My @ function seems to still be randomly not working (as in, still not working, as of a few days ago.)
    Same here.

Posting seems to be just as slow but that could be my very slow DSL.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

After all the changes will we still be able to access the forum using Tapatalk? Thanks.

Add me to the list of folks who haven't seen any improvement.

I spend a lot of time waiting for the circling object to become the PF logo.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Yep faster and better. But what about the hats? We need hats too.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed4032 View Post
    Yep faster and better. But what about the hats? We need hats too.
    Definitely Faster. Great Work. Hats would be cool.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List