Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another "My First Suppressor" Thread...

Also very happy with my YHM Turbo K. Hard to justify spending more money on an AR specific suppressor when the Turbo and Turbo K are around.

Supposedly the new Turbo T3 has a lower back pressure design.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Also very happy with my YHM Turbo K. Hard to justify spending more money on an AR specific suppressor when the Turbo and Turbo K are around.

Supposedly the new Turbo T3 has a lower back pressure design.
    So is the updated K. If you check the website, the Turbo T2 and the Turbo K have been moved to the “Legacy Suppressors” section and replaced with the Turbo T3 and Turbo K RB (reduced back pressure). The NFA Review Channel had good things to say about the Turbo T3. The Turbo K RB is also apparently two ounces lighter than the Turbo K.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    So is the updated K. If you check the website, the Turbo T2 and the Turbo K have been moved to the “Legacy Suppressors” section and replaced with the Turbo T3 and Turbo K RB (reduced back pressure). The NFA Review Channel had good things to say about the Turbo T3. The Turbo K RB is also apparently two ounces lighter than the Turbo K.
    Nice. I'll probably grab some of the K RBs at some point. Have bigger budgetary priorities for the near term future, but they're on the list.

User Tag List