Thread: MOE Action!

MOE Action!

Attachment 1102

I got down to the range again today and worked with the 15-22. Target on the left is from prone and the next two are from sitting. I want in the worst way to blame a POI shift due to handguard interference (tight endcap) on the barrel. I endeavored to place support hand in the same place on the handguard. I did not use a sling at all.

Reality tells me it's a loose nut behind the stock.

The 15-22 is stock. Just used Wallyworld Federal bulk ammo which is not known as target grade stuff by any means. It's set up with a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot sight and all shooting was done at 30 long paces. If I attend an Appleseed with this gun, I think I'll bolt a scope to it though. (and use CCI Mini-mags or maybe CCI standard vel ammo.)

I think this rifle has potential.

And in other news, I managed a clean 9.08 FAST run today, which is blazing speed for this geezer. Maybe there's hope for me yet.

All in all, it was a very good day at the range.
    Last edited by NETim; 10-20-2012 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Additional info.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List