Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructions for becoming a site supporter...

FYI, I had an issue with my renewal. PayPal was saying that I didn't have a backup funding source selected (though I did). On the screen where it took me to renew my subscription, there were 3 boxes to select for payments: echeck, debit, charge card. I was unable to select any of them, ie, I clicked but the box would never get checked.

In the end I was able to cancel my subscription and start a new one without any issue. Not sure if it's an issue on PayPal's end, my PayPal account, or the link between PF & PayPal. But I just wanted to make y'all aware that I hit a snag when renewing.

thanks guys!
    Full disclosure: I am a freelance professional photographer/cinematographer for the firearms and defense industry, among others.

We are diminished
    I saw all the status changes this morning for your account. It's unusual so my guess is that it was a PP glitch. If anyone else has run into the same problem, please let us know. Thanks for your continued support, Jason!

Is the $25 charged by calendar year or from the date of sign up?

Site Supporter
    Date of Signup - 1 Year Intervals

Hey Guys, I just recently renewed automatically, but for some reason I am still listed as a member and have limited access. Thanks in advance for any help.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Site Supporter
    Gents,

I finally stopped procrastinating on becoming a site supporter, and attempted to follow the instructions at the beginning of the thread. However, when the link takes me to Paypal, I get an error box that says, "This feature is only available to Business and Premier Accounts" and the only option is "Return to Merchant", which puts me back at PF.com

Any suggestions?

thanks,
    Dave

Got an email from PP saying my site supporter subscription had been cancelled by Todd. It also says I will not be billed for the subscription again. When I log on it still shows I'm listed as a Site Supporter. My subscription has always automatically renewed so I'm not sure if my year is up and I need to pay or if it's an error or glitch. Can one if you mods look into it please and let me know? Thanks in advance.

Likewise. I am gonna guess that there will be a switch to the method Tom_Jones mentioned above?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I figured so, I just wanted to make sure that some evil spam booger wasn't targeting me or that I had been banished!

Thanks, Tom. So subscription didn't expire just the automatic renewal was cancelled.

User Tag List