Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructions for becoming a site supporter...

Probably the best $ I've spent on gun stuff, from a cost-to-benefit standpoint. Thanks to TLG, the staff, SME's and other members.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I just signed up for this. When I registered for the forum LittleLebowski PM'd me and mentioned something that sounded like this, but for whatever reason I interpreted it as a "future thing", so I had not noticed or really looked for this before.

Thanks,
    Mark
    FFL Type 01

"I have learned that wisdom can be as simple as substituting facts for assumptions."

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    In fact, thanks to all 49 folks who've signed up.
    I just signed up. Does that make me lucky #50?

I don't think I even care about the extra forum features I'm now entitled to, but here's such high-quality information here, I feel compelled to support this community.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Thanks for signing up, IRISH!
    Oh heck yeah, you betcha! (Fargo accent needed when reading) This is by far far one of the most valuable resources on the internet for gun related stuff and I'm happy to contribute.

How do you customize user title?

One of the features listed for becoming a site supporter is:

• "Site Supporter" user title which can be edited to almost anything you want.

Is this edit available only through admins by request?
    "You are no more armed because you are wearing a pistol than you are a musician because you own a guitar." -- Jeff Cooper, in "Principles Of Personal Defense"

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    One of the features listed for becoming a site supporter is:

[/LIST]

Is this edit available only through admins by request?
    Go to "settings" in the upper right, then choose "edit profile" on the left side of the page, and the first item under "optional information" is "customer user title".
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Go to "settings" in the upper right, then choose "edit profile" on the left side of the page, and the first item under "optional information" is "customer user title".
    Thanks LOKNLOD. Not sure why I couldn't manage to find that on my own, but it did the trick.
    "You are no more armed because you are wearing a pistol than you are a musician because you own a guitar." -- Jeff Cooper, in "Principles Of Personal Defense"

Thanks so much for this forum and it's wealth of information. I keep coming here many times a day, and felt that I needed to contribute by becoming a Site Supporter. Thanks VolGrad for referring me here. I appreciate it. Thanks again for a great place to get solid information.

Thanks for the support!
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I've been sponging off all of your brains for too long not to support you guys. I've practically made it a part time job to keep abreast of everything you guys talk about in hopes of becoming a better student and hopefully teacher so I can give back even more. Thanks to all of you!
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List