Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructions for becoming a site supporter...

Name:  756F6555-8587-46AF-8A97-E7C6D855AE1D.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  9.4 KB

Trying to renew my membership. No options for payment are shown. Clicking pay now takes me to paypal which keeps giving me the message that paypal is not working.
    Last edited by UNK; 06-04-2020 at 08:15 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Name:  756F6555-8587-46AF-8A97-E7C6D855AE1D.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  9.4 KB

Trying to renew my membership. No options for payment are shown. Clicking pay now takes me to paypal which keeps giving me the message that paypal is not working.
    I will check into this today.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I will check into this today.
    This is PayPal being stupid and wanting to make sure that PF is not selling firearms. Working on resolving this today.
    #RESIST

This is PayPal being stupid and wanting to make sure that PF is not selling firearms. Working on resolving this today.
    PayPal, (PP), should change their name to PusillanimousPutz
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Awaiting resolution, I sent them a screenshot and a link yesterday afternoon.
    #RESIST

Awaiting resolution, I sent them a screenshot and a link yesterday afternoon.
    I had the same problem yesterday when I went update mine. I usually use Tapatalk on the phone, so it wasn't obvious to me that I had lapsed. (I'm sure there was an email that I missed)

Tried again last night and it seemed to work just fine. Thanks for the great site and taking care of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe45 View Post
    I had the same problem yesterday when I went update mine. I usually use Tapatalk on the phone, so it wasn't obvious to me that I had lapsed. (I'm sure there was an email that I missed)

Tried again last night and it seemed to work just fine. Thanks for the great site and taking care of this!
    Yes, PayPal begrudgingly fixed it a week after I made the slight changes in wording they requested and explained that I am NOT the Lord of War, selling ghost guns online via PF.

Thank you for being patient and thank you for your support. @UNK
    #RESIST

Yes, PayPal begrudgingly fixed it a week after I made the slight changes in wording they requested and explained that I am NOT the Lord of War, selling ghost guns online via PF.

Thank you for being patient and thank you for your support. @UNK
    Worked fine ty
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Help!

My PayPal account was charged $25 in August, but I’m not listed as a site supporter any longer. Is it because the fee has increased to $30, and if so, how do I pay the extra $5? TIAName:  CF7FBFB1-7E90-42B3-9BD3-1E2A2F09F05B.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  40.4 KB

@FrankB don't worry about the $5, you should be fine now.
    #RESIST

User Tag List