Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructions for becoming a site supporter...

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Umm, and now I'm demoted again. What's up, @LittleLebowski ?
    PayPal sucks, you’re good until March of 2022, sorry.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    PayPal sucks, you’re good until March of 2022, sorry.
    What's the problem with Paypal?

It's what I'm set up with and I'd like to avoid the problems so many are having when it's supposed to self renew.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    I got my automatic payment renewal notice but my site supported status isn’t showing
    @LittleLebowski - Same thing happened to me, automatic renewal went through but lost site supporter status. I know you've got much more important things to take care of right now, so no rush, but when it's convenient to fix my status I'd appreciate it.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    @LittleLebowski - Same thing happened to me, automatic renewal went through but lost site supporter status. I know you've got much more important things to take care of right now, so no rush, but when it's convenient to fix my status I'd appreciate it.
    @LittleLebowski Unfortunately I am experiencing the same issue.

You guys are fixed, sorry about that. PayPal has an issue with the old SS fee versus the new and won’t auto adjust it.
    #RESIST

You guys are fixed, sorry about that. PayPal has an issue with the old SS fee versus the new and won’t auto adjust it.
    So, would it be better to cancel the old Paypal subscription and start a new one?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    So, would it be better to cancel the old Paypal subscription and start a new one?
    I think so, but I’m in Wyoming on the ranch visiting my father and have limited access if anything goes awry.
    #RESIST

I think so, but I’m in Wyoming on the ranch visiting my father and have limited access if anything goes awry.
    Then I'll just wait :-)

Just checking - was some kind of supporter expiration message supposed to be automatically generated? I just noticed mine expired some time in the last day or two. Renewing via PayPal seemed to work, though.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Looks like my status isn't showing, inbox is way full.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List