Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 32 S&W Long

I bought a Taurus model 761 6" last year in 32 mag, and a S&W model 31-1 3". I think I paid $225 for the Taurus (like new with box and factory target) and about $375 for the S&W. I only shot a couple of cylinders out of both but hope to take them out for exercise this year. Fun rounds. I put the Magtech 32 S&W Long SJHP in the 31-1 after watching a report online. Neat guns.

Finally got this pistol in hand along with some others that have been waiting for me while traveling.

This is an elegant snub and square butt J frame Spegels feel FAR better in my hand than the RBs that I have on other Js.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Finally got this pistol in hand along with some others that have been waiting for me while traveling.

This is an elegant snub and square butt J frame Spegels feel FAR better in my hand than the RBs that I have on other Js.
    Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Biblethumpncop View Post
    I bought a Taurus model 761 6" last year in 32 mag, and a S&W model 31-1 3". I think I paid $225 for the Taurus (like new with box and factory target) and about $375 for the S&W. I only shot a couple of cylinders out of both but hope to take them out for exercise this year. Fun rounds. I put the Magtech 32 S&W Long SJHP in the 31-1 after watching a report online. Neat guns.

Name:  IMG_8033.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  56.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post

WOW! Nice looking pistol!!! Congratulations!!!

Beautiful revolver Craig.
    Love those grips! Nice!

Name:  IMG_9727.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  85.7 KB

Those grips look awesome. Here is my 3" model 31-1 with Herrett Shooting Ace square butt grips, and my model 15-3 with Herrett Shooting Star grips.

Those Spegels are gorgeous!!

Just ordered this little guy on GB. I've been looking for an all steel 32 for a couple months, and after losing out on a round-sight pre-30, this one really caught my eye.

Does anyone happen to know if J-frame T-grip adapters fit I-Frames?

Name:  pix918021175.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  57.0 KB

User Tag List